April 14th, 2012 - NorCal meets SoCal RTE at Big Sur River Inn, Big Sur, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go for it Skooter is my friend.....

I think they are in FB anyway...

R

Last edited by a moderator:
When do you think the SoCal contingent will arrive? It's a <5 hour ride for peeps from Sacramento. Shorter for Bay area riders.

From Los Angeles it would be a <6 hour ride. Maybe <5 at Fairlaner pace.

It would be about a 7 1/2 hour ride from San Diego for example. What time should we be aiming for the lunch gathering to start?

1 o'clock would be my guess.

Saturday will be busy anyway so the later we arrive, the more likely we can get a large seating area.

Maybe even 2 o'clock?

I might crash at Richards the night before and lop off 125 miles, and we leave at 5amish.

or

Maybe we skoot up on Friday afternoon to SLO, visit with my son, stay Friday night, then Namiecento-Ferguson to Big Sur on Saturday....

Things are falling into place from where I'm sitting!

I will be attempting to make a reservation for our large group and give them a timeline for our arrival/departure, so they can find seating for us. Giving them a call tomorrow (probably too early), but will get some logistics information from them. Maybe a 1pm to 3pm lunch is a good idea. Will give folks time to stop for a quick breakfast that morning and wander in for a late lunch..

Sam,

Please put the boss and I down as a strong maybe in attendance as well. If I don't have my taxes done by then, I'll just file twice next year. :rolleyes:

ummm Karen's Sister lives in Shell beach now so that might work too....

At this rate I am gonna hit that new bike number sooner than i thought....

R

ummm 30!!!!, as Madmike says "if you plan it they will come".........

We will probably be spending the night but definately won't be eating Mexican.......

R

Is everyone on our California FJR Forum aware that "This Guy" will be leading the 4/14 Nepenthe - Big Sur Goat Roping Fornication:

EbbettsPass041.jpg

jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

PuppyChowcopy.jpg

cool and i think Roy and Steve will be riding up with me, that why i was wondering about the numbers....30 could be kinda low.

R

Latest posts