April 14th, 2012 - NorCal meets SoCal RTE at Big Sur River Inn, Big Sur, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he already has a meeting spot set with Don and Lanny.....

R
Hello Pegscraper Ed, I am meeting up with Goombah, Lanny and Coldcut on the morning of Saturday, April 14 up in Santa Barbara at approximately 0730.

But I would imagine you would want to ride North with the Fallbrook Mooks on Friday night April 13, they intend to camp out somewhere in Ventura County.

"Dearest Mopsy, Flopsy and Cottontail (aka Dago johnny80s, Lanny and Coldcut!), Let's make this a tentative plan: Between the hours of 0700 to 0800 I'll be at the Denny's located a 3614 State Street in Santa Barbara, Californa 93105 telephone # 1-805-898-4447. It's exactly 4 hours at FJR speed to the Big Sur Inn on Hwy. One.

We should arrive at Noon. I'll be at the breakfast counter enjoying the Don Carver Cheeseburger Special, it is now featured on the menu there named after our dcarver!"
Ed I will call you this week. You are welcome to come along.
DETAILS requested here.

What time and where to meet Friday for the ride up to???

No B.S. please.

I believe he already has a meeting spot set with Don and Lanny.....

R
Hello Pegscraper Ed, I am meeting up with Goombah, Lanny and Coldcut on the morning of Saturday, April 14 up in Santa Barbara at approximately 0730.

But I would imagine you would want to ride North with the Fallbrook Mooks on Friday night April 13, they intend to camp out somewhere in Ventura County.

"Dearest Mopsy, Flopsy and Cottontail (aka Dago johnny80s, Lanny and Coldcut!), Let's make this a tentative plan: Between the hours of 0700 to 0800 I'll be at the Denny's located a 3614 State Street in Santa Barbara, Californa 93105 telephone # 1-805-898-4447. It's exactly 4 hours at FJR speed to the Big Sur Inn on Hwy. One.

We should arrive at Noon. I'll be at the breakfast counter enjoying the Don Carver Cheeseburger Special, it is now featured on the menu there named after our dcarver!"
Ed I will call you this week. You are welcome to come along.
DETAILS requested here.

What time and where to meet Friday for the ride up to???

Lots of B.S., please!
Come on johnny80s, come on! Please, please let me lay some FJRBluesman and SkooterG pictures on pegscraper-Ed. I've got some new ones. I can fire up Photoshop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what time we are leaving on Friday. Probably around 7pm. Then the next day we will meet up with Don as he posted earlier.
Well Guys and Gals, since it is our Fine FJR Forum Dogpile Friday: Ah come on now johnny80s, don't leave pegscraper Ed "hanging"! NOTE: HotRodZilla posed for this!

mancup.jpg

The site is in Cambria. I am calling on Wednesday to book it.
Dear johnny80s, I really hate to bother you, since I know you have been very busy ever since you got Snooki Polizzi pregnant, but have you secured a camp site yet?

Oh and All of My Best Wishes to You and Snooki, I just know that your Bambino will be one beautiful little Goombah or Goombette!

snooki-pregnant.jpg

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1061+North+Amber+Street,+Chandler,+AZ&daddr=Big+Sur+River+Inn,+Monterey,+CA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=42.766543,93.076172&geocode=Ffd0_AEdKutV-SmxvWYGgKkrhzFmFs1fopFFNw%3BFfNxKQIdeVq9-CGrmse151bbSQ&oq=Big+Sur&mra=ls&t=h&z=7

30 March it is for the arthroscope so, if I make this one, it will be have to be in the car.

However, the prospects for the Gathering of the Clans and NAFO are, in a word

imagesqtbnANd9GcSxM1uWL2w-VTonOJfauDGRKCUJ7zEzy6WoQgeggJ6fhJNPHoLq.jpg

That was a pretty quick catch Tyler. I corrected that within a minute or two of posting. The referenced (and now no longer here) photo was posted in response to yet another photo in another thread. When I uploaded Monty Burns to Photobucket yesterday he landed right next to those pretty women. I must have accidentally caressed the wrong photo with my browser's hand. I will not be wearing a thong.

That was a pretty quick catch Tyler. I corrected that within a minute or two of posting. The referenced (and now no longer here) photo was posted in response to yet another photo in another thread. When I uploaded Monty Burns to Photobucket yesterday he landed right next to those pretty women. I must have accidentally caressed the wrong photo with my browser's hand. I will not be wearing a thong.
Old Michael, johnny80s, FJRBluesman, jorstin, ShinyPartsUp, dcarver, FJRay and Papa Chuy are going to be heartbroken and crushed; you teasing bastard Joseph!!!

Old Michael, johnny80s, FJRBluesman, jorstin, ShinyPartsUp, dcarver, FJRay and Papa Chuy are going to be heartbroken and crushed; you teasing bastard Joseph!!!
Leave me out of your fantasy Pervert! :p

I just called for a reservation and found out this is walk in season and they don't take reservations. We should be good to walk in and campsite.
Thank you but we will do ours riding in. Just spoke with the ranger, who said if you get there early enough you shouldn't have a problem securing a camp site. What few sites they have, fill up fast by late afternoon. My plan (and yes, MsNASCAR's too) is to head out Friday at about 10:15am and grab a site for 2 nights. That is the plan for now. Anybody want to ride along?

Brownies anybody?

1332034579[/url]' post='944913']Brownies anybody?
yes please!! girlie version.

Just tried to book a room, apparently they take a 5 hour lunch so I'll try again tonight.

I just called for a reservation and found out this is walk in season and they don't take reservations. We should be good to walk in and campsite.
Thank you but we will do ours riding in. Just spoke with the ranger, who said if you get there early enough you shouldn't have a problem securing a camp site. What few sites they have, fill up fast by late afternoon. My plan (and yes, MsNASCAR's too) is to head out Friday at about 10:15am and grab a site for 2 nights. That is the plan for now. Anybody want to ride along?

Brownies anybody?
MsNASCAR just knocked me into the wall for volunteering her brownies. She said if camping is the agenda for this trip, we will barely have room for the cameras, tent, bags, mat and her things.

Sorry guys!

1332207005[/url]' post='945417']
1332034579[/url]' post='944913']
1331839753[/url]' post='944340']I just called for a reservation and found out this is walk in season and they don't take reservations. We should be good to walk in and campsite.

Brownies anybody?
MsNASCAR just knocked me into the wall for volunteering her brownies. She said if camping is the agenda for this trip, we will barely have room for the cameras, tent, bags, mat and her things.

Sorry guys!
Well I understand that one, space is tight. I've been known to do some baking around here, maybe I can cover for her this time.

Btw, I think I just got the second to last room with a patio and close to the fire pit. Tick tock...