• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Audiovox cruise control with installation service, all years

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet another very happy customer here! Smitty put a CCS100 on my (new to me) 2006A last week. Beautiful workmanship and the functionality is better than I expected. The control pad bracket and instal is so innocuous it looks like OEM.

Thanks Smitty - but please tell me that you're not really going to buy a BMW GS?! Of course you'll have sold it long before the final drive cacks in any case! :lol:

Another Reno area Nv. owner to the list...but riding anywhere in Jan. around here is risky!

Smitty,

Are you doing all 06-07 bikes or just 06? Have you done any 08 FJRs?

DIP switch 7 to "OFF" has fixed the problem on my 07. It has been perfect for over 3000 miles, not a single false release.

Ross

FJR installs.. $310. for 2003-2006 FJR's A models. If you have a 06 A model and want it under the tank it will be the same price as a AE model.The cost is $365. for a AE model.

Anyone wanting a cruise installed on 2003-2006 models let me know. I can do it two ways...

These prices include ( check valve, wire ties, wire loom and vacuum can).

Install your unit............................... .$185. (includes vacuum can)

Cruise install (includes audiovox unit) $285. (included vacuum can)

My control pad bracket $15.

Relay $10.

Vacuum can is now included...

I have desided to put them on all bikes I do. Some work fine without, some don't. I just don't want someone from far away to have a issue and I am not close enough to take care of it.

Thanks again, Smitty

PM if interested..... Thanks Smitty :)

I am in the St. Louis Mo. area....

Smitty,

Are you doing all 06-07 bikes or just 06? Have you done any 08 FJRs?

DIP switch 7 to "OFF" has fixed the problem on my 07. It has been perfect for over 3000 miles, not a single false release.

Ross

Ross, I have done 06, 07, and 08 bikes with perfect results. I really owe you big time. Thanks again, Smitty

Hey Smitty, any chance you are going to EOM? I've got a brand new ACC in a box just waiting for the chance!

After a 750 mile day, I am yet another very satisfied Smitty customer. Thanks again, the cruise worked great for the ride home.

CC from the first post. Just up-dating price so it does not include the Audiovox cruise unit. Everyone must provide the cruise unit.

No real price increase since I started doing installs. Thanks everyone, Smitty

FJR installs.. $220. for 2003-2008 FJR's A models. (You provide the cruise unit).

The cost is $275. for a AE model (any year).. (extra labor to mount servo under the fuel tank)

These prices include ( check valve, wire ties, wire loom, vacuum can, small parts)

Thanks again, Smitty

PM if interested..... Thanks Smitty :)

I am in the St. Louis Mo. area....

Had smitty install the cruise on my 2007A. great addition to the bike. worked like a charm the whole 400 miles home.

Thanks smitty.

hey smitty, sorry if i missed it, i got dizzy reading all the posts. Was wondering if you made a decision about bike week, it seems you might have enough installs to fill a day and make some good $$$. Let me know, if you are add me to the list, im 25 mins from Daytona

Bob

I got my "Smittycruise" Friday night.

I'm really happy with the installation and it works like a charm. :good:

Thanks again Smitty!

I am sorry to say but I won't be doing any bike work anymore. My new job and swing shift includes weekends, so the free time I do have will be riding, or family time. Thanks everyone, Smitty :(

Smitty

Thanks so much for all your work on the FJR's over the years. My cruise has worked flawlessly since you installed it back in July 07. Good Luck with the new job!!!

See You on the road!!!

Kevin

Racer5kw

I am sorry to say but I won't be doing any bike work anymore. My new job and swing shift includes weekends, so the free time I do have will be riding, or family time. Thanks everyone, Smitty :(

I'd say every few years, Smitty needs a break. :glare: