Battery died any other way to start?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Howie is the only Floridian we know we just thought you all were stupid. Sorry for the miss-understanding.

HEY!!!!

We evaluated you in reference to RadioHowie! There's a smart Floridian, that would be wfooshee!
That's better!

Having met RadioHowie, I can say that while he don't eat so good, he's reasonably clever. Majicmaker, not so much! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Howie is the only Floridian we know we just thought you all were stupid. Sorry for the miss-understanding.

HEY!!!!

We evaluated you in reference to RadioHowie! There's a smart Floridian, that would be wfooshee!
That's better!

Having met RadioHowie, I can say that while he don't eat so good, he's reasonably clever. Majicmaker, not so much! :p
At first I read that as MajicMarker....and I thought you were onto something... :lol:

HEY!!!!

That's better!

Sorry Walter I did not realize you were from Florida. So now it is two cool people to RH's one dumbass. Florida is starting to look better ever day.

Sorry Walter I did not realize you were from Florida. So now it is two cool people to RH's one dumbass. Florida is starting to look better ever day.
7668561.jpg

can it be jumped via the aux outlet?
If you are referring to the power outlet in the glove box, the outlet's fuse will blow at just the sight of a jumper cable. When jumping a FJR the starting current will be >30 amps so the outlet is inadequate, let alone the fuse.