Beemerdon Compilation (Put all your BD jokes here)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pterodactyl I'd love to DO Salma again, make it an even once! Crawl a mile over broken glass for Señorita Hayek, AJ would give up young boys!

After finishing each bottle, Don would smash the bottle on the pavement ahead of him, crawl over the broken glass and repeat.
smile.png

Okay. This isn't People Magazine, people.

There's a lot of leeway in the forum these days, but this isn't even jokes about forum members any more.

I don't like this thread anyway.We should be more respectful of our elders.

I hope I can function as well when I'm his age. Go Don!

smile.png
Russ I just wanted to let you know Brother that this pic by TominCA is an obvious Photoshop, Tomaso makes it appear that I am staring at the HAWT Bootie of our Lovely Miss Tyler! Really rushes, just what kind of perverted Goober do these Fellow FJR Forum Members think that I am! JSNS, Irish Pervert aye!

Last edited by a moderator:
...We deeply regret the amputation.
And he'll have no grounds to sue, it was pretty useless before, so no great loss. Just a little loss.

Or so I am led to believe.
Surly, Mate: The cancer was only on the tip so Thank God they only had to remove two inches, still left me a full foot to work with! JSNS, Crikey!

...We deeply regret the amputation.
And he'll have no grounds to sue, it was pretty useless before, so no great loss. Just a little loss.

Surly, Mate: The cancer was only on the tip so Thank God they only had to remove two inches, still left me a full foot to work with! JSNS, Crikey!
If they removed two inches you would probably have a one inch scar on your ass. That's what Bust said after you two spent the night in one sleeping bag in my living room.
rolleyes.gif

We deeply regret the amputation.

If they removed two inches you would probably have a one inch scar on your ass. That's what Bust said after you two spent the night in one sleeping bag in my living room.
rolleyes.gif
Well FJRay there was someone in that sleeping bag with Bustanut joker, but IT WAS NOT Papa Chuy Viejo; however I do have a line on the pervert that was hooked up with Barry C., I understand he lives near I-40 and I-25 in Albuquerque NM ese! JSNS, es el Puto Grande ese!

8048470082_ba651f2665_z.jpg

dammt-I gotta stop sending these to Wifey-no, she's not Muslim but she tends to be PC...