BeemerDonS crashes, is in hospital.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it Don..
sad.png

I hope you have pretty nurses...
Yeah, and I hope "motorboating" is covered under your insurance policy.

Summmmmmm Biiiiitccchhhhhh

Get Well Soon Don..... Sorry to hear about this - not cool..... Lots of healing and then get back on the horse...

Praying for you sir......

Ugh, bad news.

Heal quickly and well.

If there is a bright side, just remember that chicks dig scars.

May all your TSA agents be female!

Damn Don glad it wasn't worse. Prayers coming your way for a quick and complete recovery...now show everybody how tuff those Irish are jses

Gee whiz Don, this news just sucks... Hope your recovery is quick and as pain-free as possible.

Always hate to hear of anyone getting hurt while riding, glad it wasn't worse than it was. Best wishes for a complete recovery, shoulders can take a while to heal. Thanks to the OP for letting us know. Tom

Enjoy the drugs, follow the doctor's suggestions to the letter and heal up fast, Don. Crappy news to read, but we're all very much here for you if needed.

Duane

No es bueno!

The "story" may be that he overcooked a turn, but I think maybe there was a sheep off in the distance, and he suffered from target fixation

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, fuck me runnin'..... this is no good.

Overcooked turns are a no-no.....
nono.gif

Get better, heal thyself, and think about new bikes!
punk.gif

Dammit. I hate to hear of riders' get-offs. Sorry for your misfortune. Heal well Don. Shoulders take a while to get sorted out after trauma and all the hours you'll spend with physical therapist will be worth it.

I wonder if they can arrange a temporary staff exchange and get Bustanut's nurses to tend to Don... you know the nurses that were administering hourly enemas to Bustanut. It would do wonders for Don too, I am certain. It might cure that case of optirectus that Don's been struggling with. You know where the nerves from the rectum get crossed with the optic nerve and give a person a $hitty outlook on life.

Heal well Don.