Bosch 3323 oil filter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have experience with Mobil 1 oil filters M1-108 or M1-110? I read on another website that these Mobile 1 oil filters are great for the FJR. The M1-110 is a little longer. I can get them at 25% discount at PepBoys.com using 25PEP promo code. Has anyone tried these oil filters? I use Mobil 1 synthetic oil, so the Mobil 1 oil filter would be the next logical step when I run out of my current supply of Purolator filters.
Don't let 'em get to you, must be crappy weather or something that makes them cranky. Yes, Mobil 1 108 & 110 are fine. Use them if you want to. The usual caveat applies- always open the box and make sure it's an innie. I've used at least a dozen M1 filters with no problems whatsoever.

Thank you for your kindness. There is a recent rant on this forum about mean people so I won't go into it. People are nicer when face-to-face. We are all human. We share a common bond of loving FJR's. Why not be nice? When you are nice to others, other people are nice to you and life is better.

Well said. They gave you a hard time because they were born with knowledge of all oil filters, you know...

They thought they are better than you because they know oil filters...

Does anyone have experience with Mobil 1 oil filters M1-108 or M1-110? I read on another website that these Mobile 1 oil filters are great for the FJR. The M1-110 is a little longer. I can get them at 25% discount at PepBoys.com using 25PEP promo code. Has anyone tried these oil filters? I use Mobil 1 synthetic oil, so the Mobil 1 oil filter would be the next logical step when I run out of my current supply of Purolator filters.
Don't let 'em get to you, must be crappy weather or something that makes them cranky. Yes, Mobil 1 108 & 110 are fine. Use them if you want to. The usual caveat applies- always open the box and make sure it's an innie. I've used at least a dozen M1 filters with no problems whatsoever.

Thank you for your kindness. There is a recent rant on this forum about mean people so I won't go into it. People are nicer when face-to-face. We are all human. We share a common bond of loving FJR's. Why not be nice? When you are nice to others, other people are nice to you and life is better.

Tumblrjpg_1c1da1_5339204.jpg

My SYM Joymax 300CC scooter don't even have oil filters and they tend to run forever.

I just change oil every 1500KM 1.2 liters always looks golden.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was oil filter change time. I was looking at filters and picked up the Bosch. I knew the design had been changed. However it seems the design has changed back to the way it was. I bought one and it works fine and seals properly.

Latest posts