Bought my last bike - Big FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this forum
smile.png

Just trying to raise my post count.

Last edited by a moderator:
(You know, there really is very little difference between the two bikes.....)
"Fat bottom girls make the rockin'' world go round."
That wing needs more chrome shit and cup holders.
Don't know about that Ray.

It already looks like half of an Accord.
I do believe the tail lights are the same part as some of the earlier cars. They are truly a barge but for their size they handle very well and for two up there isn't much better. IMHO.

Welcome to assisted living!

Glad to see that the FJR XL has an FJR to keep her company!

There is no better bike for a pillion, or so swears my bride.

When I bought Lucille (aka Miss Lucy Liu) from Don, I'd been riding the Hondapotamus for 12 years. Always liked it (and still do) but wanted something a bit... Less. You know, Less is More.

Then some guy near me decided to sell his CBR1100XX. I have lusted in my heart after the Super Blackbird for 15+ years, so now there are three bikes in the garage - it's starting to look like Don's!

Enjoy the Wingabago - and don't worry about chrome, cup holders, or stuffed animals. Save your pennies for motels - as you already noticed, it's easy to find yourself far, far from home.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, miss a few days checking in here and look what happens! I thought the earth's axis felt a bit off kilter, now I know why. Guessing 4 pages worth of fun and frivolity haven't dampened your liking for your FJR's new stablemate, but it does have a helmet matching plate so I guess it'll do.

Admins take note new screen name:

OLD michael

Oh, and I'm with Tyler, any excuse for you to do a RR is a win/win for us here behind a keyboard.

Jeez, miss a few days checking in here and look what happens! I thought the earth's axis felt a bit off kilter, now I know why. Guessing 4 pages worth of fun and frivolity haven't dampened your liking for your FJR's new stablemate, but it does have a helmet matching plate so I guess it'll do. Admins take note new screen name:

REALLY OLD michael

Oh, and I'm with Tyler, any excuse for you to do a RR is a win/win for us here behind a keyboard.
Fixed it for ya John.

Jeez, miss a few days checking in here and look what happens! I thought the earth's axis felt a bit off kilter, now I know why. Guessing 4 pages worth of fun and frivolity haven't dampened your liking for your FJR's new stablemate, but it does have a helmet matching plate so I guess it'll do. Admins take note new screen name:

REALLY OLD michael

Fixed it for ya John.
Kettle Black!

Ahh see no rear wheel in the pic. WTF, Doug? At least you used a sledge to get the wheel off, right?
Absolutely concur in you attempting to school Zilla about how close this O.L.D. crap is. He's already well acquainted with U.G.L.Y., though.

smile.png
Rich, Really? Dude, you think?

OM, when you are ready bring the big girl on over and we can do service the easy way.[img=[URL="https://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx347/Bugnatr/IMG_2557_zps17015c2d.jpg%5D"]https://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx347/Bugnatr/IMG_2557_zps17015c2d.jpg][/URL]
Seeing her laid over and in a submissive position like that,

am I the only one feeling somewhat aroused?

Jus' sayin' ?
Hell, OM, the back door looks open, yes? Yer a sick pup...... :)

You new ride is as blue and large as its namesake.....

lakewinn.gif

Couple weeks back I had a nice ride around er.......

Latest posts