Busters BBQ !!! Saturday, Feb 7th @ 5 PM Tigard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to look like the weekend of Feb 7 or 8. I will check with Buster's in the AM and post up the new date afterwards. Want to get as many of you good folks as we can enjoying the grub and listening to Ray's great stories!
Hi, was wondering if we could make it earlier in the day -- like around 1400, that way some of us could ride up and back without being in the DARK RAIN - you know normal OR weather. I suppose I could just drive the POS Cage, :angry2: but prefer not too. :fans:

So what day is it going to be? :headbonk:

I was waiting to see how this played out. Unfortunately I have the kids and some plans that weekend (50% chance I wouldn't have the kids...oh well.). Maybe next one. Have fun guys.

I was waiting to see how this played out. Unfortunately I have the kids and some plans that weekend (50% chance I wouldn't have the kids...oh well.). Maybe next one. Have fun guys.
Bring the kids with you. It's all good.

Ya, do bring the kids! I might be bringing my daughter (9), she is a die hard when it comes to riding on the bike rain or shine (she even wanted me to take her for a ride in the snow and ice! lol )

So count us as 2 maybe 3.

Carl

I will be non-committal until the last moment so as to build your anticipaton of you seeing me, Ralph.

:p

I will be non-committal until the last moment so as to build your anticipaton of you seeing me, Ralph.
:p
If thats what it takes to build anticipation in Ralph then he needs to get out more often. :yahoo:

I would love to go , but I have another commitment this is the same time that Rose City Motorcycle Club is having their postponed Christmas party.

Lori

BKR CHK

February 7th? Gotta work that day. :angry2:

See you next time.

Semi-related note: If you like hamburgers, try the "Five Guys" in Beaverton.

Started as a family chain back East, they are slowly expanding. They are fanatics, I ate at one in MD, and will be riding to Beaverton to eat there.

edit: Just saw there is one in West Linn, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhweet! I can make this one. It'll be good to see everyone and tell tall tales.

I messed up my knee so will be caging it down to this one.

Thanks for setting this up Ralph!

I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see if FjrPig shows... :D