Caption this, eh Tyler?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caption this from last year's WFO. Remember ladies, everyone's got a camera these days....

127.jpg
"Tyler" Its called a Cougar Club, and I happen to be the president of the local chapter.

"You really think a 10% from TDC makes a difference? Nahh, for me, I like to retard the timing a bit, then run the carbs a bit richer, rather than just lean it out. But I'm "gangsta" like that."

"Look Tyler, I'm just saying: if you want the bangs nice and straight with just a hint of curl at the end, you're gonna have to go easier on the curling iron. You're not pressing laundry for chrissakes."

"Who was Leif Garret?"

"Trust me kid, if you stay around here past 8, you'll see all kinda weird shit."

"Yeah, I also thought James Burleigh's talk went downhill after the first 20 minutes."

"Mama told me not to come...."
Jeezus you guys crack me up! I'm making a list for payback... You've been warned. :lol:

Well this has taken an interesting turn.

Now what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this. Pick on someone who can properly defend himself. :yahoo:

WheatonFJR005.jpg