CFO Web Site and Registration are OPEN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CFO website says the hotel rate for the 2013 CFO event is $64.00 but when I registered the rate quoted was $69.00. Was the web page just copied direct from last year with the old rate? Last year the hotel tried to tell me no special rate rooms were left and it took a call to to the hotel's events director to straighten that out. I called him about this years rate and he says the contract calls for $69.

The gal that took my room reservation had one heck of time finding our CFO group area and discount. Persistence paid off.

So it looks like I can re-route my trip and make it to La Crosse for Thursday and Friday nights. What's the best ride for someone that has never been out that way? I only have Friday to ride with the peeps. Sat and Sun are for getting back to New York. Are there going to be t-shirts for sale?

With the addition of stevec677 CFO is now officially Coast to Coast, Washington State to New York state :good:

The phrase to use when booking your room is "CFO gathering" that should be how they have it listed.

stevec677 we'll make sure we hook you up with the bestest route but it's hard to go wrong
thumbsup.gif

I'm working on T-shirts for this year. I know, I know I've said that before

I'm in. Signed up, paid and room reserved. I plan on riding to LaCrosse Thursday night after work. Save some cold beers for me. Oh wait, it's Wisconsin. You can buy beer damn near any day or time.

Alphabet roads, cold beer and cheese. Must be close to Heaven.

Good work Rick.

Wisconsin?! It's fly over land, nobody wants to go there...

'sconnie

IMG_0194.jpg

"sota

IMG_0294.JPG

Luxury accommodations
good.gif

IMG_0993.JPG

drinks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh !

Now I check the "Players", and I find out the '13 IBR winner will be attending! I will be next door in Iowa at a family reunion, now it looks like I may have

to make a quick get away for a stop in! Hmmmm?????

Since I can't make EOM I have this one on my radar. Actually contemplating a saddlesore ride to get there.

Since I can't make EOM I have this one on my radar. Actually contemplating a saddlesore ride to get there.
Hey, you can stop at Wheatie's, drink all his beer, eat all his food, clog the toilet, and call that a bun burner...

We have a minor failure to initiate launch sequence here. Actually, 2 minor failures.

1 - I cannot register as it won't accept that I am not from one of the states of the union as listed in the drop-down box.

2 - Hotel cannot accept booking as their website won't recognise the CFO Gathering code.

All is not lost, however.

Hotel has been emailed - solves minor problem 2.

Hopefully one of the organisers will read this and help me solve problem 1. For info, we will be there as follows:

Arriving Friday, checking out Sunday: Me (David1300 aka Testpilot) and Zea (Mrs Testpilot or Zea1300 ). City of origin: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. FJR '08

And out travelling companions:

Dave (Dave_Bris) and Lin. Arriving Saturday and checking out Sunday. City of origin: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. FJR '06

Please add us to your list, and let me know how you'd like me to complete our registration.

Thanks

We have a minor failure to initiate launch sequence here. Actually, 2 minor failures.
1 - I cannot register as it won't accept that I am not from one of the states of the union as listed in the drop-down box.

2 - Hotel cannot accept booking as their website won't recognise the CFO Gathering code.

Hopefully one of the organisers will read this and help me solve problem 1. For info, we will be there as follows:

Arriving Friday, checking out Sunday: Me (David1300 aka Testpilot) and Zea (Mrs Testpilot or Zea1300 ). City of origin: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. FJR '08

Dave (Dave_Bris) and Lin. Arriving Saturday and checking out Sunday. City of origin: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. FJR '06

Please add us to your list, and let me know how you'd like me to complete our registration.

Thanks
Call the hotel to make your reservation and tell them you are with the CFO gathering. PM FJRGuy(jeff) about the registration.

Thanks
Call the hotel to make your reservation and tell them you are with the CFO gathering. PM FJRGuy(jeff) about the registration.
Intech is right to get the reservation you would need to call the hotel BUT... I think your email should do the trick, the key here is direct contact with the hotel not through the corporate web site. If the email thing doesn't work and the call will cost you contact me and I'll make your reservation for you.

I guess we didn't anticipate anyone crossing oceans to get to CFO
omg2.gif
I'll email Jeff and see if there's a way to get that option available if nothing else you could just register yourself and click on any old state or province and we'll just work it out on this end.

Australians at CFO, how f'n cool is that
yes2.gif

Thanks
Intech is right to get the reservation you would need to call the hotel BUT... I think your email should do the trick, the key here is direct contact with the hotel not through the corporate web site. If the email thing doesn't work and the call will cost you contact me and I'll make your reservation for you.

I guess we didn't anticipate anyone crossing oceans to get to CFO
omg2.gif
I'll email Jeff and see if there's a way to get that option available if nothing else you could just register yourself and click on any old state or province and we'll just work it out on this end.

Australians at CFO, how f'n cool is that
yes2.gif
Or you could have the other bed in my room! g'day mate!