CFO Web Site and Registration are OPEN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could have the other bed in my room! g'day mate!
Ummm, Bob, you drinking again?

He's riding 2-up and bringing another couple. I believe the last thing he wants to do is share a room with you.

biggrin.png
Again? Try Still! Just trying to offer an alternative. I wasn't aware of his entourage.

Accomodation all booked (despite the vagaries of long-distance telephone communication in odd time zones)
smile.png
. YEEEHaaa. Attractive as the offer from Intech is, we have passed it up this time (sunshine)
no.gif
. Maybe next time
angel.gif

In 4 weeks we will in SLC preppeing the bike to start riding tomorrow
bike.gif

Accomodation all booked (despite the vagaries of long-distance telephone communication in odd time zones)
smile.png
. YEEEHaaa. Attractive as the offer from Intech is, we have passed it up this time (sunshine)
no.gif
. Maybe next time
angel.gif

bike.gif
Awesome. Bring the vegemite!

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.png
no.gif
. Maybe next time
angel.gif

bike.gif
Great news :good:

As far as registration through the web site the changes are a little more than we want to tackle right now, in the future there may be an "other" option. Just pick a state any state, which ever one is your favorite. Or maybe Rhode Island, Australia is an island so... But Rhode Island isn't really an island (how'd that happen
omg2.gif
) so maybe not the perfect answer. Put in what ever you want and I'll change things on this end so the name tags are correct.

As far as registration through the web site the changes are a little more than we want to tackle right now, in the future there may be an "other" option. Just pick a state any state, which ever one is your favorite. Or maybe Rhode Island, Australia is an island so... But Rhode Island isn't really an island (how'd that happen :eek:mg2: ) so maybe not the perfect answer. Put in what ever you want and I'll change things on this end so the name tags are correct.
All good. We will nominate Utah seeing as that's our starting point (if I was you I also wouldn't want to change the website - could let a few unwashed from other parts of the world seek through security). The Rhode Island option sounded good for a while, but it's just too small and the wildlife is foreign.
PS - I can't find smilies on my iPad, so apologies in advance if the weak attempts at humor don't make you roll around on the floor laughing. I am funnier than this, really, I am.

Like last year, we'll be showing up Friday evening.
So is the Russian and his bodyguard showing up?
punk.gif
Whatt time will you be going down on Friday? I will be headed down Friday morning myself......slow meandering ride down along the river.
Hey Mark I'll be heading down Friday as well. I can meet up with you mid morning say in Prescott, just name the time.

Wow, I actually registered a few weeks ahead again. Some would say I am learning not to put things off, but I haven't gotten around to that yet...

Hope to be heading down Friday morning. I too may be slow and meandering. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

And is the Russian and his bodyguard going to make it? I hear the women of Lacrosse want to know.

mr.paul

I just completed my registration. This will be my first FJR event. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and having a good time.

Like last year, we'll be showing up Friday evening.
So is the Russian and his bodyguard showing up?
punk.gif
Whatt time will you be going down on Friday? I will be headed down Friday morning myself......slow meandering ride down along the river.
Hey Mark I'll be heading down Friday as well. I can meet up with you mid morning say in Prescott, just name the time.
I am open to suggestions, let me know as we get closer. Prescott sounds like a good idea....

Ditto Silver Ranger, my first FJR event although I was one weekend away from EOM last year. It'll be a blast, can't wait!

Linc,

Are you going to around the north side or the south side of Lake Michigan or are you going to take the ferry from Muskegon to Milwaukee or from Ludington to Manitowoc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango, planning to head down around the southern tip of Lake Michigan and skirt around Chicago sometime after lunch and BEFORE dinner rush of Thursday! :)

Never been to one of these before and trying to coax a buddy to attend as well ..

I have a question that I was hoping someone could clarify.

For those arriving Friday afternoon or Friday night. What is the scheduling ? Basically ride all day Saturday and then head home from the end of the ride ? Or end up back at the hotel and delay the ride home until Sunday morning ?

Just curious as to what most end up doing. I have noticed that many are arriving Friday as opposed to Thursday and wondering how that works out for most people ..

Any details would be greatly appreciated ...

Regards

Never been to one of these before and trying to coax a buddy to attend as well ..
I have a question that I was hoping someone could clarify.

For those arriving Friday afternoon or Friday night. What is the scheduling ? Basically ride all day Saturday and then head home from the end of the ride ? Or end up back at the hotel and delay the ride home until Sunday morning ?

Just curious as to what most end up doing. I have noticed that many are arriving Friday as opposed to Thursday and wondering how that works out for most people ..

Any details would be greatly appreciated ...

Regards
Well this isn't fully official yet because to have a schedule at this time would require forthought and planning, that's just not how I roll.

Actually this is a good time to get this info out there keep in mind this is a bit tenitive as far as exact time and there will be a printed schedual handed out at registration.

Thursday; registration in the lobby 1-6 pm, that evening we will head to dinner some where near by, location TBD.

Friday; Rally Rallye riders mtg 7 or 7:30am, registration 1-6pm, meet and greet about 7pm in the jacuzzi suite or maybe the patio bar.

Saturday; open house at Two Brothers Powersports with coffee and donuts, ride your buts off, 5:30 group photo, 6pm social hour followed by our banquet and ass kicking door prizes.

Sunday; head for home.