CFR 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 more sleeps. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR
Hi Everybody, I just woke up from my Noon Nap, so it's 2 more naps and 3 more sleeps for me. Departing Chandler at 0600 on Monday 6/13. 1st stop: Dalhart, Tejas.
Will you be stopping in later to say hello to the 'Q-Tip'??

I'm thinking I'll be leaving on Thursday and take a little side trip up through Calabogie and then visit some friends in Kingston. From Kingston it will be a nice ride on Friday down to Lake Champlain to hook up with Seth & Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 more sleeps. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR
Hi Everybody, I just woke up from my Noon Nap, so it's 2 more naps and 3 more sleeps for me. Departing Chandler at 0600 on Monday 6/13. 1st stop: Dalhart, Tejas.
Will you be stopping in later to say hello to the 'Q-Tip'??
Wish I could but I can't, just crossing the panhandle of Texas into Kansas. Every long haul trucker knows about Highway 54, it's the preferred route of all truckers between Interstate 40 and Interstate 70. Going east you turn on to it at Tucumcari and it'll take you all the way to Liberal and beyond to 70. It's no-man's land; very fast!

Installed new tires yesterday. I will scuff them in today if the roads dry. Maybe I treat the bike to fresh oil as well. :)

Smithsonian Air and Space today, then a covert ops oil change at the campsite. Heading on a long left hook through VA, MD, PA, NY tomorrow to finish on the NY/CT/MA border.

Slowly getting out of the heatwave....

Griff

Smithsonian Air and Space today, then a covert ops oil change at the campsite. Heading on a long left hook through VA, MD, PA, NY tomorrow to finish on the NY/CT/MA border.

Griff
you'll be only a couple of days away. What are you going to do with your time ?!

Griff
Let me know if you need/want a place to stay? I have a cabin w/electricity.

I have a cabin w/electricity.
Geez, doesn't that put you a leg up on most folks in Freddy Beach.

biggrin.gif

(In jest, of course. MEM loves having her chain pulled.)

I have a cabin w/electricity.
Geez, doesn't that put you a leg up on most folks in Freddy Beach.

biggrin.gif

(In jest, of course. MEM loves having her chain pulled.)
I have a chain right here for ya, OM :glare:

Honestly, you should get your arrest warrants cleared up and c'mon across the border....check us out :D

Edit: dork