CFR 2013 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a special route for you Fred. Start shopping for knobbies for your FJR.
THIS!

Park2Park Trail!, up the Nipissing Ghost Road, miles of Muskoka gravel backroads.... oh my, I think I need a kleenex. Maybe I'll just bring the CRFL :D

Manitoba?
Now why would I trade one god-forsaken shit hole for another? :D

Bah! Looks like a dive. I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Anyone wanna trailer my new FJR out west for me?

:rofl: Yeah right! Room Booked, Flight planning under way, bike mods being planned, Gonna be a good one!!! :yahoo:

This rally may be in trouble before it got off the ground.
sad.gif

Andy is refusing to be Bust's chaperone and he thinks Odot should room with Bust. I'm thinking that having those two clowns together will probably restart the War of 1812.

Just when you thought it was safe to come out and play in the Muskokas.
sad.gif

My only hope to avert complete catastrophe is that Odot does not have a passport and Homeland Security takes him out at the border.
tongue.gif

Speaking of PASSPORTS I am sure that our American members are aware that to be able to attend CFR you will be required to show a PASSPORT of equivalent documentation such as a NEXUS Card or Enhanced Drivers' Licence at the border to gain entrance into Canada. Without proper documentation you will not be allowed to cross the border in either direction and it will ruin your trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this link will work but I did this route up on Basecamp, transferred the file into GPS Visualizer and then posted it on EveryTrail website as a test to see if I could get a interactive map for folks to look at.

This is my suggestion for those folks coming in from the Maritimes and the New England area .....

Go (north) West Young Man to CFR

They got a fence from border to border? I think NOT! Iffn I want to get to kanada.....I can eskimo my way through on me feet. I just need a dried up beaver tail for sustenance for the walk.

I'm not sure if this link will work but I did this route up on Basecamp, transferred the file into GPS Visualizer and then posted it on EveryTrail website as a test to see if I could get a interactive map for folks to look at.

This is my suggestion for those folks coming in from the Maritimes and the New England area .....

Go (north) West Young Man to CFR
So... there's even a nice little Fred W approved gravel hero section? :lol:

This is just gettin' better and better all the time.

But on a serious note, Bill, does this place have the ability to expand our room block if this goes from 25 rooms to 50 if you should get that many folks who want to come along?? :unsure: It looks like it could be a really great rally way up d'ere hey!

But on a serious note, Bill, does this place have the ability to expand our room block if this goes from 25 rooms to 50 if you should get that many folks who want to come along?? :unsure: It looks like it could be a really great rally way up d'ere hey!
Freddie Bear is right, Bill; I invited all of my Bro's in the local Red and White AZ Chapters, they all said they were riding North for CFR 2013 eh!

l.jpg

Freddie Bear is right, Bill; I invited all of my Bro's in the local Red and White AZ Chapters, they all said they were riding North for CFR 2013 eh!

l.jpg
Not sure why you want them to come this way.... We do have are own chapters up here.

404484480.jpg

Speaking of PASSPORTS I am sure that our American members are aware that to be able to attend CFR you will be required to show a PASSPORT of equivalent documentation such as a NEXUS Card or Enhanced Drivers' Licence at the border to gain entrance into Canada. Without proper documentation you will not be allowed to cross the border in either direction and it will ruin your trip.
Americans are so stupid...they forget that you need that stuff. They think Canada is a county in Minnesota, or the 51st state for gawd sakes.

Idiots.

:D

https://www.huntsvilleadventures.com I just downloaded the Huntsville Visitor's Guide, this does really look like an outstanding area for CFR 2013 eh. I mean it's not Manitoba, but I am sure it will be just fine eh!
2012%20VG%20Cover.jpg

https://www.travelmanitoba.com Since we will be traveling through Magnificent Manitoba - "The Keystone Province" on our way to Muskoka I also downloaded this travel guide also, eh!

The short answer is yes BUT. The resort is a quite big and the Deerhurst Resort is only a kilometer up the road but they won't increase the block until the 25 room block fills up so it would not be wise to wait on booking a room. This resort is in the middle of a fairly busy resort area and room availability can disappear very quickly. I'm still of the opinion that this will be a nice cosy affair since the need for a Passport for a number of the forum members will be a stumbling block. There are not a ton of FJR Canadian owners east of Winnipeg and I used the CFR 2011 attendance records from New Brunswick as a guide.

Americans are so stupid...they forget that you need that stuff. They think Canada is a county in Minnesota, or the 51st state for gawd sakes.

Idiots.

:D
and Bust can only smuggle in so many trunk monkeys on his bike.
laugh.gif

Latest posts