CFR 2013 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Amigo Guillermo, does the Resort have a nice swimming pool? Inquiring minds want to know!
We don't have pools, we have lakes and I have been promised that the ice on the lake will break up the week before our arrival. Bring your thermal speedos.

If you had read the first post on this thread instead of skimming you would have seen that the resort does have pools. It is the third item on the list of amenities at the resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Amigo Guillermo, does the Resort have a nice swimming pool? Inquiring minds want to know!
We don't have pools, we have lakes and I have been promised that the ice on the lake will break up the week before our arrival. Bring your thermal speedos.

If you had read the first post on this thread instead of skimming you would have seen that the resort does have pools. It is the third item on the list of amenities at the resort.
Bill,

Don just looks at pictures...he can't read worth a lick...you should know that.

Bill,

Don just looks at pictures...he can't read worth a lick...you should know that.
Maybe I should have had Old Michael translate the announcement into Gallic.
Since Gallic (also known as Gaulish!) has not been spoken on this planet since the fourth century, I do believe that Old Michael would not be able to translate it. However, if you meant Gaelic: Yes, OM could translate that!

Since Gallic (also known as Gaulish!) has not been spoken on this planet since the fourth century, I do believe that Old Michael would not be able to translate it. However, if you meant Gaelic: Yes, OM could translate that!
Given your age I thought Gallic would have easier for you but you prefer Gaelic that is OK by me. I went back and corrected my post just for you Don.

Hell, I might as well enter the fray...

garlic.jpg

Allium sativum, commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus

Given your age I thought Gallic would have easier for you but you prefer Gaelic that is OK by me. I went back and corrected my post just for you Don.
Dear Bill, We of the Hibernian Cultural Preservation Society and Antiquities League wish to express our deepest thanks for your proper referencing of our native Irish language: Gaelic!

Sincerely yours, (left to right) ShinyPartsUp, Liam, RenoJohn, Seamus, Old Michael and Papa Chuy Viejo

IRA_Terrorism-321x259.jpg

In what will probably be a hopeless effort to steer this thread back on track Bungie aka Captain U-Turn submitted his draft for the Northern Loop route for CFR. I showed it to Gilligan and he said it would be a 3 Hour Tour.

Actually it looks like a really nice loop and adds Hwy 522 to the CFR road inventory.

In what will probably be a hopeless effort to steer this thread bam on track Bungie aka Captain U-Turn submitted his draft for the Northern Loop route for CFR. I showed it to Gilligan and he said it would be a 3 Hour Tour.
You know what yamafitter, I have seen this exact same look on Steve's face before:

gilligan.jpg

Yup, the Captain U-Turn route features the following.

Port Carling

prime_port_carling_waterfront_commercial_property_96635404767578761.jpg

French River

185747660_b42248e61e_o.jpg

You don't want to swim here though. One of these might nibble your naughty bits.

homepagemusky-1.jpg

A rest stop at the beach in Callander, just on the southern edge of North Bay

dsc1815_21champlainpark_wp.jpg

Then it's on to Midlothian Castle & the Screaming Heads (hey, this is what to many long, cold winters do to a guy)

IMG_0374.jpg

and it wouldn't be a Captain U-Turn without at least of couple of UTurns!

Crap. I just realized I'm already booked in for Phase 2 of Lee Parks Total Control course on the 23rd. Oh well. 2 day CFR for me :D

Just booked lakeside for Jane and myself. :yahoo: Hopefully, no broken leg this time.

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this Bill.

Hey this looks like fun. :)
Ya think?!

I've invited my buddy whose a fireman/firechief in Elliot Lake down to this. Great guy from Cape Breton. Unfortunately, he doesn't get on here as much as he'd like. He doesn't get much time off in the summer though owing to the fire hazard, but he's gonna try and swing this one.

Hey this looks like fun. :)
Ya think?!

I've invited my buddy whose a fireman/firechief in Elliot Lake down to this. Great guy from Cape Breton. Unfortunately, he doesn't get on here as much as he'd like. He doesn't get much time off in the summer though owing to the fire hazard, but he's gonna try and swing this one.
I invited my WIFE! It's only 1 1/2 hrs ride for us. She thinks maybe she can handle it.

I invited my WIFE! It's only 1 1/2 hrs ride for us. She thinks maybe she can handle it.
Okay, I'm out. She's been gunning for me ever since that Life Size Inflatable Roseanne Barr Erotic Doll thing.
Coward!

Okay, I'm out. She's been gunning for me ever since that Life Size Inflatable Roseanne Barr Erotic Doll thing.
Coward!

This sounds like a fun get together. I'll need to consider this as part of next yr's calander of events.

Anyone else from my area considering this? It's just a tad over 900 mi. via the UP.