CFR 2015 is still in Nelson, BC and is still July 16-19

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dates are you thinking for Ontario in 2016 guys?
Ignoring all of BeemerDons yapping and cluttering up this thread about Manitoba I am thinking the third weekend in September (week after Calabogie Boogie). See my previous post.
? That's pretty much end of season and likely to be cold and rainy. Ya, we ride till November, but the carefree days of summer not giving a shit about the weather are well before this. I realize your trying to plan around the Boogie, but really, just how many guys are gonna bring two bikes? Maybe it's time for a poll.

What dates are you thinking for Ontario in 2016 guys?
Ignoring all of BeemerDons yapping and cluttering up this thread about Manitoba I am thinking the third weekend in September (week after Calabogie Boogie). See my previous post.
? That's pretty much end of season and likely to be cold and rainy. Ya, we ride till November, but the carefree days of summer not giving a shit about the weather are well before this. I realize your trying to plan around the Boogie, but really, just how many guys are gonna bring two bikes? Maybe it's time for a poll.
Jesu Cristo Bungie, we already have a fecking Pole ese! JSNS, Pinche Cabron!

Billy Fitz - rather than running on this one, you might want to start a CFR 2016 thread so that Don can clutter that one up too - JS&NS

I wish I was really in the looooop and fully understand what you guys are talking about..... all this code has my head spinning!
What is this code you speak of and do I need a decoder ring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy Fitz - rather than running on this one, you might want to start a CFR 2016 thread so that Don can clutter that one up too - JS&NS
Muchas Gracias Dave, Guillermo me dijo que Dave siempre hablaba muy bien de mi. Old Michael O'Keeffe and Papa Chuy Viejo can't wait, Viva Manitoba ese! Qdoba already has a Mexican Grill on Brandon Street in Winnipeg, that might tempt HotRodZilla to attend! JSNS, you know our AJ won't eat NO stinking poutine or rancid back bacon ese!

Yo Dave, I wanted to tell you this before WheatonFJR does; without pictures, it did not happen. JSNS, FJR Forum Rule #9!
Rule #9 aside, we have the official register. It happened just like FastJoyRide claims. ;-)

Third week in September???? When does winter start in Canada?
The FIRST week of September! :p

OK, I'm really confused.

I've been to lots of places around the world -- but not Canada. Is this CFR 2015 as in the topic name? Because I'd be interested in CFR 2016 if it's anywhere near the Great Lakes or east.

(By the way, July 2015 has already passed here in the US. Like I said, I've never been to Canada; who knows -- maybe time freezes solid for 4 or 5 months each winter, and July 2015 hasn't happened there yet.)

<edit 3 mins later> I'm an easily confused Georgia redneck. Y'all have to explain things slowly and carefully ... https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/164346-cfr-2016-when-where-why-who/page-1

Latest posts