CFR 2016 When, Where, Why & Who?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow I'm getting on the FJR and head north in search of the perfect wild blueberry pie.
Your gonna spend a fortune on a wild blueberry pie Bill. This is why the bears are such a problem this year, theirs been no rain = no blueberries = bears in town looking for food.

Seriously, their are basically zero wild blueberries this year.
Big problem up there, eh?
11880451_882256445154721_4075365586382008516_n.jpg
You know what's even funnier?

I looked really close at that gut to see if it was our Bill. No serious, it's close!

Tomorrow I'm getting on the FJR and head north in search of the perfect wild blueberry pie.
Your gonna spend a fortune on a wild blueberry pie Bill. This is why the bears are such a problem this year, theirs been no rain = no blueberries = bears in town looking for food.

Seriously, their are basically zero wild blueberries this year.
Big problem up there, eh?
11880451_882256445154721_4075365586382008516_n.jpg
You know what's even funnier?

I looked really close at that gut to see if it was our Bill. No serious, it's close!
Oh for Christ's sake KJ, Guillermo's gut is a Hell of a lot larger than that Frostback in the photo ese! JSNS, el Gordo eh! Our Billy Fitz, at age 12:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's off subject I know, but I can't help not but to burst out a BIG chuckle....

"The North breeds w the South"... U guys need to get a room!

It's off subject I know...
You're kidding right. BeemerDons got his photos all mixed up, that is actually a photo of Don when he was working in Alaska and dating polar bears.
Yo, KJ: With thanks to Bustanut joker and Mizz Bustanut we now know why we don't have the dates or location of CFR 2016: yamafitter, huron52 and FJRob1300 have already started their August beer runs, eh! JSNS, Hosers eh!

Canadians: You can't live with them and you can't live with them, eh!

11954627_977845592236357_6414970252358011754_n_zpsiwizk6sc.jpg

Tentative Date & Location for 2016 CFR:

Friday, June 10th to Saturday June 11th, 2016 (arrive on the evening of Thursday June 9th - depart Sunday, June 12th)

Pembroke, Ontario - accommodations TBA.

This info will at least let you start vacation planning.

Tentative Date & Location for 2016 CFR:
Friday, June 10th to Saturday June 11th, 2016 (arrive on the evening of Thursday June 9th - depart Sunday, June 12th)

Pembroke, Ontario - accommodations TBA.

This info will at least let you start vacation planning.
From HotRodZilla: "^^^THAT is why I like Billy Fitz so much!" Be very careful yamafitter, it appears that AJ has a Man Crush on you - AGAIN! JSNS, muy Peligro ese!

Pembroke looks awesome Bill!

I know Algonquin is west of there and we rode that before, but what about up North of Pembroke? Looks like it's quite secluded and we would have very little traffic there, but, not many paved roads so it appears?

Pembroke looks awesome Bill!
I know Algonquin is west of there and we rode that before, but what about up North of Pembroke? Looks like it's quite secluded and we would have very little traffic there, but, not many paved roads so it appears?
Theirs not much north (across the Ottawa River) that's paved. They're likely be one route that'll head that way.

Don't worry, theirs plenty of absolutely fantastic riding and scenery East, South and West of there.

So Bungie, how is the drinking up there? Oh wait a minute: You are a Canadian, I know the answer to that question eh! JSNS, Drunken Hosers!

drunkcanadians.jpg

So Bungie, how is the drinking up there? Oh wait a minute: You are a Canadian, I know the answer to that question eh! JSNS, Drunken Hosers!
Don't worry Don, you won't even notice the drunk Canadians. You'll be obliterated before we even get a mild buzz on. That's what you get for drinking 'merican beer.

Don't worry Don, you won't even notice the drunk Canadians. You'll be obliterated before we even get a mild buzz on. That's what you get for drinking 'merican beer.
La Pregunta, ese: American Beer para Papa Chuy Viejo? The last American Beer I bought was en Freddysburg del Nueva Brunswicka en Canuckistan, eh!

Since I knew I was dealing with a Master Beer Thief, I set up a trap for FJRPierre with a six pack of Budweiser! Sure enough, the Quebec Hoser drank it all! JSNS!

proud_irish_italian_mexican_drunk_mug-r6e527e957b614843b5f6ac3821c7569b_x76i4_8byvr_324.jpg