Changing the dog bones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t you tell I am dangerous with a wench!
This one???

beer-wench1.png

I have an idea. If anybody is going to do this procedure and has reservations (not at a hotel), we can skype until the job is finished. You will need a laptop with a camera, but most everybody can get access to one these days?

You will need a floor jack, socket wrench. and open end wrench to do this job. Just PM me and I will be ready, mostly at night and weekends. :)

I am also in the San Fernando Valley (So. Cal) if any locals want to come over and do this job.

P.S. I drink New Castle beer. :p

Corrected.

Now come over and be my personal Mechanic

Can't you tell I am dangerous with a wench!
I would, but you are on the other coast. I will be in Tennessee soon though. Almost there. ;)
Well, I'm on Tony's coast, and I just quite successfully did this following the ULEWZ sanctioned procedure (to swap out my shock) so I can do it for ya Tony T.

But I demand higher payment than Newkie. :eek: :p

Looks like I need to Google. One of them fine establishments that stock some of the more exotic import beers. Maybe a German pilsner. Or a Ale for a remote micro brewery in the Alp’s

I hope to be taking a bike tour in the Alp’s next summer… But that’s another thread LOL