DO YOU WANT A 2011 SW-FOG SHIRT?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do want a shirt, 2X. My preference is anything that's not black.

Last edited by a moderator:
One ( maybe two ) grey polo is my choice. Large.

Sun Taosted in Toas :D

It's got the making of another classic !

I'm in for a shirt. A polo would be nice, but you're doing the work, you pick.
+1, Gunny! Tu Papa Chuy Viejo wants a SW-FOG 2011 shirt; your pick, need 3XL.

Since he doesn't care about the style, get him one 'a these:

mesh_t_shirt_detail.jpg

But if you get something else, I'll take an XL. I've been half-assed planning on making it to this; maybe this'll get me off the dime.

And thanks.

'm in for a shirt. If color has not been decided upon yet, I want Gray Short-Sleeve. Black is very common and I have plenty. Gray will offer different choices in underwear.

Don & I will be repeating our imitation of Risky Business again this year and taking request, so HRZ, you and Adam are welcome to join in.

My shirt size, even though I plan on being slim & trim, better order me a 2XL.

Looking forward to the Chaos again this year.

Dan

PS, put me down for an 8x10 of Pinhead in a Pink Tutu also!.

Rethinking my plans now... You two in fuchsia shirts and paisley banana hammocks? :blink:

I dunno....
Oh Bustanut, that's just so "last year"! Big-D and I are going with day-glo banana hammocks and see through shirts SacMike posted up. With the Toas logo, of course!

mesh_t_shirt_detail.jpg

Okay, Okay, you taking orders HRZ? I want a BRIGHT ORANGE long sleeve with DARK BLUE lettering. Toas in big letters across the back and all the other shit in small letters all over the place. And while you are at it, order the shirts in very thin fabric, so you can cram them into your back pack this time. large, and any thing will be fine.

Okay, Okay, you taking orders HRZ? I want a BRIGHT ORANGE long sleeve with DARK BLUE lettering. Toas in big letters across the back and all the other shit in small letters all over the place. And while you are at it, order the shirts in very thin fabric, so you can cram them into your back pack this time. large, and any thing will be fine.

Dayum...I was thinking you wanted them like that so your nipples would show...

I am working on the shirt deal. If this goes right, I'm gonna give everyone a name, number and email address and they can contact the shirt people and order exactly what they want. I don't even think the money is gonna go through me. All I have to do is be the delivery bitch...And I'm good at that. I'm waiting for a mock up of the logo. It should be totally bad ass and I'm sorry to say, spelled correctly.

However, I'm still working on it, and I will let you all know as soon as I know.

PS...Don is a burro-fecking jackass!

Wow! spelled correctly? That will be a first. Better put me down for a medium and an X-large. These may be worth a fortune in a year or two. Or not :lol:

HotRodZilla, I just saw that Petey voted no in buying a SW-FOG 2011 shirt. So, put down Mein Freund Petey on my personal tab for a shirt.

Petey wears same exact same size shirt as Chuck Norris does! Please contact BikerGeek99 Andy and he can give you Petey's shirt size!
For the record, Petey does not have a shirt size.

Shirts have a Petey size.

HotRodZilla, I just saw that Petey voted no in buying a SW-FOG 2011 shirt. So, put down Mein Freund Petey on my personal tab for a shirt.

Petey wears same exact same size shirt as Chuck Norris does! Please contact BikerGeek99 Andy and he can give you Petey's shirt size!
For the record, Petey does not have a shirt size.

Shirts have a Petey size.
So very true, es Verdad ese!

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend SW-FOG this year. So please deduct the T Shirt I wanted to get. Believe it was a large Grey polo.

Thanks,

Bruce Waldron

Longrider