Duke Rides to Death Valley!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark. Good to meet you and the Duke in person. I'd imagined him much taller wearing boots and a 10 gallon hat, but guess the years have been tough on him.

Nice footage. Looks like the trees were few and far between for Duke to "do-his-business".

I like the set-up you have there for Duke and love the fact that he really seems to be enjoying himself. Do you have any pictures of his on-bike accomodations?

Great video Mark. This is a rare talent. And it is good to see that Duke is none the worse for wear after his dental work. Looking forward to SWFOG and the chance to ride again.

I like the set-up you have there for Duke and love the fact that he really seems to be enjoying himself. Do you have any pictures of his on-bike accomodations?
You only gotta ask.

IMG_2015.jpg

I might have missed it, but how's his recovery been? Soft doggie food, I'm guessing. Get well soon, Duke.
Duke's had a setback this week, he has been feeling not good at all. Took him to the vet & he has holes in his gums where thay took out the big teeth (dry socket) He goes in Monday for surgery to gums (cut & fold gum flap over hole & clean out any infection) He's on antibiotics & hope this will get him back to normal.

I might have missed it, but how's his recovery been? Soft doggie food, I'm guessing. Get well soon, Duke.
Duke's had a setback this week, he has been feeling not good at all. Took him to the vet & he has holes in his gums where thay took out the big teeth (dry socket) He goes in Monday for surgery to gums (cut & fold gum flap over hole & clean out any infection) He's on antibiotics & hope this will get him back to normal.
I'm sorry to hear Duke's not doing well. Hope the vet gets it right this time.

Good thing you guys were not there on Sat... WOW.. winds were sustained at 30 and gusting to over 50 MPH. Straight up rocked our jeeps to no end.

Nice video, always up for DV videos and pics, thanks for sharing.