• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Power Commander (PCIII) Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one also..... send me pmt details please......... FJRM 2008FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very tempted to get in on this as I just got my 07 back from the ECU warranty update and I'm not 100% pleased with it still. (Only the g2 mod done so far).

Anywho, are there any warranty issues using the PCIII??

Anywho, are there any warranty issues using the PCIII??
Couple of thoughts...

First, I've been told by a Yamaha mechanic that a modification will only void a warranty if it's determined that modification CAUSED a problem. See if your Yamaha mechanic agrees.

The other thing to keep in mind is that the PCIII can be un-installed in less than 30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me o the list for my 08

#419-411

Please send me payment details. Thanks for organizing this.

Payment sent today. Wow, what a great price on this!!! I can't wait to use it and smooth out the abrupt throttle. Thanks, Larry, for your work on this!!!!

I think I should do this also, count me in on one for my 07. Thanks for setting this up Kevin.

PLease send info for GB I have an 06 A model with everything still stock

Thank you,

Brian Moore

I read in and earlier post that the shipping may be delayed a few days / weeks due to specific warehouse shipping locations. Does that delay relate to order confirmation? I'm not worried about it or anything.. I know there have been many very satisfied buyers on this board and I fully expect to be among them. I'm just curious becasue I sent $$ on Sunday and I havent heard back or had the order confirmed. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.