End Of Days - Zombie Apocalypse!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
digging back farther...

Mass Gold

WITHIPH?

Howl At The Moon
Close... the actual history is:

1999 - WITHIPH? - Austin, NV

2000 - Dawg Eat Dawg - Ely, Nevada

2000 - Gerlachfest World Record SS1K - Gerlach, Nevada

2001 - MASS GOLD - Gerlach, Nevada

2003 - BLISTER - Ely, Nevada

2005 - hiatus, switched to even year events only

2006 - White Pine Fever - Ely, Nevada

2008 - WORD! - Ely, Nevada

2010 - Wild, Wild West! - Ely, Nevada

2012 - End of Days - Zombie Apocalypse - Ely, Nevada

Last edited by a moderator:
dawg... howl... close at least! :p

Bite The Bullet was pre-Congno, but was by some RMs with a similar style to Congno. No wonder I combine it with the Congno list of amazingly challenging events.

I suspect the extra time for EODZA (compared to Mass Gold) will be consumed by the craving to gnaw on more bonuses. ;)

Funny as hell to be riding around the Desert West and run across a "WITHIPH" tag out in the middle of BFE. Made me smile every time it happened over the following few years.

This is your BRAAAINS...

unbearable_translucency_of_blue_brain.jpg

This is your BRAAAINS on hollowpoints...

Episode-4-Walker-Shot-760.jpg

Any questions?

(edited for syntax)

This is an event I will look forward to seeing unfold (vicariously) in all its Zombie glory... especially with #1 Zombie in the lead... dat man be cahRAEzeeee!! ;)

This is an event I will look forward to seeing unfold (vicariously) in all its Zombie glory... especially with #1 Zombie in the lead... dat man be cahRAEzeeee!! ;)
+1 - 8 months of anticipation ahead of us. I've already started reading up on Zombies and eradication techniques.

Tyler, are you riding in the event?

+1 to Dale's recommendation on TWD.

The 80 (or so) issues of The Walking Dead graphic novel are really good, too.

Felecia Day will be one of the guests on this upcoming week's Talking Dead.

dawg... howl... close at least! :p

Bit The Bullet was pre-Congno, but was by some RMs with a similar style to Congno. No wonder I combine it with the Congno list of amazingly challenging events.

I suspect the extra time for EODZA (compared to Mass Gold) will be consumed by the craving to gnaw on more bonuses. ;)
Don't forget Miles Inc. in 1996 and Rawhide in 1997. Although not officially Cognoscente events, certainly the pre-cursors.

258 days to Zombie Apocalypse!

+1 to Dale's recommendation on TWD.

The 80 (or so) issues of The Walking Dead graphic novel are really good, too.

Felecia Day will be one of the guests on this upcoming week's Talking Dead.
I just picked up 'Rise of the govener' The graphic novels are awesome, and I'm glad they swiched it up a bit for the series, now my favorite show!!

Don't forget Miles Inc. in 1996 and Rawhide in 1997. Although not officially Cognoscente events, certainly the pre-cursors.
They were ABSOLUTELY the pre-cusors... they laid a lot of groundwork for the mayhem to come.

It was shortly after 1998's "The Big Bang" that Don Moses, Jan Cutler and myself formed The Cognoscente Group, and the next summer was "Where In The Hell Is Peter Heesch" (WITHIPH) rally.

258 days to Zombie Apocalypse!
Exactly! I've scored some new training blu-rays to provide ideas for gruesome Checkpoint nastiness.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

TWD_training.jpg

A Halloween party Saturday evening with daughter Lauryn gave me a chance to try out some Zombie make-up..... it came out looking pretty good, though this overexposed pic doesn't really show it that well....

Congealed.jpg

I made this Zombie shirt from a plain gray sleeveless t-shirt and a can of black spray paint..... was trying to duplicate the "decayed, cracked concrete" theme used on the EODZA website, and it actually came out looking pretty fair....

zombieshirt.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm taking notes from my daughter who got zombie contact lenses...

383032_10150441582973755_649613754_10527199_1823428458_n.jpg

377427_10150441582813755_649613754_10527197_564551943_n.jpg

And then she and her b/f practiced some scar makeup...

321613_10150896160875790_631265789_21347488_1189258145_n.jpg

I'll be hitting the H'ween stores to see if I can get a deal on some makeup and such for y'all... B)

AWESOME!!! More motivational EODZA training..... EVERY zombie kill from Season One in just 1:09 minutes... :lol:

A Halloween party Saturday evening with daughter Lauryn gave me a chance to try out some Zombie make-up..... it came out looking pretty good, though this overexposed pic doesn't really show it that well....

Congealed.jpg
How you get that huge fake nose to look so realistic?

Latest posts