EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me the Geek was an innocent bystander. It was Ray who showed up with the Beer Stiens. Typical Ohio-oni-oni-onian. Brings stiens, no beer.

I second it.

motion carried and tasked.

EOM official biker games head honcho Geek (cause we know he's done this lots with the hardley crew) and Ray (who will hopefully bring beer for the steins this time).

Signed: rallybastard

And BikerGeek is going to put together a round of "biker games" for EOM after how popular they were at the SE Ohio Ramble!
I am? :blink:

Hmm... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DRAFTED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
EOM official biker games head honcho Geek (cause we know he's done this lots with the hardley crew) and Ray (who will hopefully bring beer for the steins this time).
A couple of thoughts:

1. Solo slow-ride.

2. 2-up slow-ride.

3. 2-up hot-dog eating contest.

4. 2-up egg or water balloon toss.

I wonder what Warchild and those guys do when they do the paint ball thing out in the desert...

Is there a motorcycle equivalent of bat races?

If Bust is there, he'll be all over the hot-dog swallowing eating contest.

And a sub-category for the slow ride should probably set up for dark siders.

A couple of thoughts:

1. Solo slow-ride.

2. 2-up slow-ride.

I always carry a bottle of whiskey with me when I ride, in case I get bit by a snake......which I also carry with me.

W. C. Fields

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series

Another newbie to the gatherings here... and I just got approval for time off. :D I'll be making reservations tonight or tomorrow.

Hopefully my wife will make it as well but we probably won't know for a couple of months yet.

--

Reservations made :thumbsup:

My riding season so far has been all messed up so was looking for somewhere to go later in the year. I was looking to go to CFO the weekend before because I love the area up there and don't go often enough.

I saw a post from someone that said it was too close to EOM so they couldn't attend, but ya know what? What a good idea - I think I'll do both! Spend a little time meandering down from WI via the (Michigan) UP, down to the family farm in lower Mich, and backroad it to Hendersonville.

I got preliminary kitchen pass lined up so all is good - hope this works out and see you all there!

A couple of thoughts:

1. Solo slow-ride.

2. 2-up slow-ride.

I wonder what Warchild and those guys do when they do the paint ball thing out in the desert...

Is there a motorcycle equivalent of bat races?
what about the timed up and down stairs event

Another newbie here to the EOM.

I plan to go up Thursday (from Woodstock, GA) so should arrive early afternoon and leave Sunday.

Looking for a roommate to share expenses for room.

The wife says I snore... I don't believe it... I don't smoke per-say but enjoy a cigar usually when away from home or on holiday.. I drink beer and usually get tired and go to bed before I get stinkin' drunk.

I lean heavily toward the touring side of "sport-touring" and like to stop for photo ops whenever possible.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Bruce

"Old Guys Rule"

I just reserved a room! I'm in! "Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid!" (That's the voice in my head talking to Me) because some of you guys scare me sometimes! :lol: See all you guys/girls there. :clapping:

So look'a here. This ole Eee Ohh Emmm thang is big y'all. You best get ya'lls butt on up and git in on of all of it! I ain't jokin'.

And since it's got itself all big an everything, put yer damn name tags on yoursefs, so those of us with dementia and old-timers disease can figger out who the fukk we is talkin' to (and that's even before the moonshine gets past around) :p

Seriously, looking forward to this one, most greatly!! :yahoo: