EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So look'a here. This ole Eee Ohh Emmm thang is big y'all. You best get ya'lls butt on up and git in on of all of it! I ain't jokin'.

And since it's got itself all big an everything, put yer damn name tags on yoursefs, so those of us with dementia and old-timers disease can figger out who the fukk we is talkin' to (and that's even before the moonshine gets past around) :p

Seriously, looking forward to this one, most greatly!! :yahoo:

Most likely gonna miss the fun. :eek:hwell: Wify says the new grandchild comes first due on the 26'th. I have been known to show up at the last minute though. ;)

If I don't see ya there have fun! :drinks:

Dave

Well, I just made my reservation at the Quality Inn & Suites, and the lady I talked to said I got the last room, a Business King facing inside. I had no idea the entire room block has been booked. Just thought I would pass along this info.

Well, there's a special deal for those who have procrastinated on getting rooms:

Your accommodations will only be $15 per night!!:

Check In Time: 3:00 PM

Check Out Time: 11:00 AM

eflash.png
Please note:pet Accommodation: 15.00 USD per pet, per night.

You'll just have to sleep on a dog bed. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just made my reservation at the Quality Inn & Suites, and the lady I talked to said I got the last room, a Business King facing inside. I had no idea the entire room block has been booked. Just thought I would pass along this info.
Wow, already booked out. Hmm.
Yeah, that sucks. Now what? Anyone want to split a room that already has one?

Well, there was a mention on page 1 about reserving overflow hotels possibly, so maybe it's come to that. Just need to be in stumbling distance. ;)

I might...but I get the bed :p
Most hotels can provide a cot...if you were serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a couple of hotels adjacent to EOM HQ - walking distance. I have not called any to see if they can extend a group rate, but I will make time this week. If I am able to swing any sort of discount, I'll post it here.

Life has busy in the extrememarine household - my apologies for not spending more time broadcasting info for EOM. I can tell you that I spend a few days in May in and around Hendersonville - there is come tremendous riding there. Gary (BentAero) clued me in on a few local hidden treasures - let me tell you, it takes a hell of a road to make me u-turn and run it again - I did lots of u-turns that trip!! School has kept me busy, but I have a lighter load for the summer semester (only 3 classes) and I'm starting to get ahead of the curve, so I'll be finalizing EOM stuff in the next few weeks. Thank you for everyone's patience.

Wayne

Really? We have all 99 rooms booked already?

That just seems rather unlikely to me.

I might...but I get the bed :p
Most hotels can provide a cot...if you were serious.
Bob,

I have no problem splitting a room with ya, if you need one

Really? We have all 99 rooms booked already?

That just seems rather unlikely to me.
Well, if this is indeed the case, then it ought to be a rip-roaring EOM!

I just got off the phone with Iris, the sales manager at the Quality Inn, and we got a room reserved. She said they are starting to fill up, but there are still rooms available in our block - just call and ask for Iris :)

My contact from the Comfort Suites just called me.

To clarify - there are rooms left in the FJR - EOM room block.

The rooms that are still available are kings and doubles.

All of the Suites have been booked; someone called yesterday or today and booked the last suite - the desk said it was the last room, meaning it was the last suite in the block, not the last room in the block.

Please call and make your reservations, the room block is scheduled to be released back to general sales in August. Rally Registration info will be updated soon.

Wayne

Well the Ramada is right across the street. I am going to keep the reservation there, because they have a full breakfast buffet that got good reviews. Got the room for $68 per night. Stumbling distance.....yep.