EOM 2014 - Maggie Valley - 26-28 Sept 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patch and I should be in. Unless something drastic happens, us two and possible another buddy of ours are heading to Maggie Valley. Gonna take a few days off the interstates to get there.Maybe Louisiana and then north through Arkansas river to North GA and then MV. Possibly back on I40 with Bug...
Looks like I'm gonna have to go now.

Patch and I should be in. Unless something drastic happens, us two and possible another buddy of ours are heading to Maggie Valley. Gonna take a few days off the interstates to get there.Maybe Louisiana and then north through Arkansas river to North GA and then MV. Possibly back on I40 with Bug...
Let's Go, 0face! This should a good one. :)

Patch and I should be in. Unless something drastic happens, us two and possible another buddy of ours are heading to Maggie Valley. Gonna take a few days off the interstates to get there.

Maybe Louisiana and then north through Arkansas river to North GA and then MV. Possibly back on I40 with Bug...
Great! I'll see you there for a cold one. What color milkshake? I'm buying...really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I'll see you there for a cold one. What color milkshake? I'm buying...really.
:))

If HRZ is going… I have to make the ride too!

2-up (IF she is still hanging with me
weirdsmiley.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too Joe. I'm a one or the other person. So, I've picked EOM.

I hear ya Joe, choices have to be made. I'm still planing to hit both but if things get tight I'll drop NAFO only because I have never been to the EOM part of the world and I need to dip my riding boots in the Atlantic.

hate i missed last year! working hard to make it in this year!

will be my first EOM, and sounds like a great time!

You'll enjoy the hell out of it, someguy! It's a lot of fun. At night, it's even more fun in the social lounge in front of the hotel swapping sea stories drinking a cold beer. I'm halfway packed. :D

I am planning on making this trip also, hopefully with AJ, Alex and their other friend, making it a foursome to share costs. Have not been to the East Coast since living in Ohio. Nor have I made any FJR rides outside of the SW or Califonia, so this seems like real fun. My daughter is due with our 2nd grand child on September 27th, but lucky for me the wife wants to allow them at least a week to bond before piling in on them, which works out great for me. Will be able to confirm after taking with the Real boss later today.