EOM 2015 - Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Lewisburg wins out for 2015... can I resurrect a couple routes with my favorite water crossings???
punk.gif
I say make 'em deep or go home!

but I'm probably more now... "once bitten, twice shy baby" ;)

BMWboat-L_zps00bec279.jpg

That's crazy, never mind what pissin out the hole. Look at the dam site glass.

SHEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ.

Was she toast?

Time to trade the ADV in for somethin else.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy, never mind what pissin out the hole. Look at the dam site glass.

Dave
Naaa....put many miles on her after that day....just took a little TLC (and a couple of cans of brake clean) to tidy it up:

484469_10151398555320005_126173192_n.jpg

487952_10151398554680005_293806485_n.jpg

Sorry for the thread hijack....back to the 2015 EOM discussion.

Well here go's... I am a noobie here and to the FJR (just got mine last month). This EOM stuff looks like something I could get into. Not sure if it is just a register and ride thing or if you guys have some weird initiation to go through. Please advise. Anyway, I like the Lewisburg, WV idea.

Just remember that the first round is on you!
no.gif

Well here go's... I am a noobie here and to the FJR (just got mine last month). This EOM stuff looks like something I could get into. Not sure if it is just a register and ride thing or if you guys have some weird initiation to go through. Please advise. Anyway, I like the Lewisburg, WV idea.

You buy each person a beer for every year they have done EOM. Then next year, and every year after, you only buy a beer for those you want to buy for. This is from the EOM Handbook, Art. 5, Sect. III, sub-paragraph 10.6.

Any dates set yet or did I miss that detail??
I would think it will move back to the usual weekend (3rd weekend in September). It was 1 week later this year, due to NAFO being the 3rd weekend. So it looks like it will most likely be September 18-20.

Sorry, both a youse guys are about as close to Lewisburg as I am probably.

And besides, I don't set up T-shirt purchases, organize dinners, nor set up GPS routes or group bargains at motels. So if you think people complain about EOM deficiencies now, just wait till I turn the EOM meetup into a "just show up and ride" event.
biggrin.png

Any dates set yet or did I miss that detail??
I would think it will move back to the usual weekend (3rd weekend in September). It was 1 week later this year, due to NAFO being the 3rd weekend. So it looks like it will most likely be September 18-20.
NOOOO, I hope it's not....I'm planning on Reuben Run #4 that week end..
not_i.gif

Latest posts