EOM 2015 - Location Discussion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, both a youse guys are about as close to Lewisburg as I am probably.
And besides, I don't set up T-shirt purchases, organize dinners, nor set up GPS routes or group bargains at motels. So if you think people complain about EOM deficiencies now, just wait till I turn the EOM meetup into a "just show up and ride" event.
biggrin.png
OK, you're off the hook then. Maybe cigar Joe is a close host then?!

And besides, I don't set up T-shirt purchases, organize dinners, nor set up GPS routes or group bargains at motels. So if you think people complain about EOM deficiencies now, just wait till I turn the EOM meetup into a "just show up and ride" event.
biggrin.png
I'll volunteer to help YOU host it KJ.

biggrin.png
I'll volunteer to help YOU host it KJ.
Your spouses would kill you!....

...cuz I'd stage our hotel right next to an all-nude strip club. So, since my priority's are skewed, we'd be much better served by a stable married guy planning this.

biggrin.png
Hooterville in The Far East....

:)

not if...... when.

& if the meet takes place in Lewisburg, I'd certainly be willing to cart some folks around. I'm pretty familiar with the area.

IN!

Thanks Heidi for volunteering to be our Limo driver. U da bestest!

Yahooie!!! Strip Club tour 2015! ...Mountaineer Womenz
bleh.gif

Sooooo ... if the noob was to summarize, I'd say, "2015 Eastern Owners Meeting, September 18 through 20, Lewisburg, West Virginia."

How'd I do? (This is important to me, since I've not done any type of FJR meeting as yet and would hate to show up in Richmond on the prior weekend, for example.)

I don't live up there, but I'll volunteer to help. I'm planning to do a week for this, so there'll be time for riding. :)

All you need now is someone to actually do the work for it.
That's all...

biggrin.png
That sounds a lot like you're volunteering, wheatonFJR. (?) I mean, with the smiley face and all. And you've been nominated and seconded if you review the "meeting minutes". No judgment, just summarizing.

To be fair, El Toro Joe was also nominated, but I don't see a second -- yet.

Also, since I have no idea if Lewisburg is a big town, do we need something a bit more specific for a location? As in, more than one hotel in town?

from post #99: "Lewisburg WV was my favorite place. Restaurant on site and 2 more adjoining. Gas next door. Great roads." There was no specific hotel mentioned in that post, but someone (post #81?) mentioned the Quality Inn hosted an MSTA event that went well.

We should definitely get the dates set soon so those among us that have to submit their vacation requests a year in advance can come out and play with us. I'm thinking that maybe some locals in the Lewisburg area can at least post up some hotels that might accommodate a group this size. Or! We can just do it in Maggie Valley again. That place never gets old. Either way is fine. Lets just at least set a date.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts