EOM 2016 - Registration and Info Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like who doesn't want Hookers and Blow !?!?!?
punk.gif
me

Last edited by a moderator:
Like who doesn't want Hookers and Blow !?!?!? :punk:
me
So you've tried it? :umm: :whistle:
no interest in trying it. Big difference. If I can't get it for free, I don't want it. That goes for both of those things... Oh wait, did I say that out loud????
Why yes, yes you did. :yu:
The only hooker I could possibly get, is a car exhaust. The only blow I would get, is when I mouth off some smart-ass comment to my wife, and she roundhouse's me with a mean swing of her hand. I don't mouth off to her anymore.

punk.gif
me
So you've tried it?
umm.gif
whistle.gif
no interest in trying it. Big difference. If I can't get it for free, I don't want it. That goes for both of those things... Oh wait, did I say that out loud????
Why yes, yes you did.
yu.gif

The only hooker I could possibly get, is a car exhaust. The only blow I would get, is when I mouth off some smart-ass comment to my wife, and she roundhouse's me with a mean swing of her hand. I don't mouth off to her anymore.

Or any less just with more distance
not_i.gif

I'm not sure, but there seems to be trace evidence of thread drift here. It might be time to take a good healthy thread split. Unless this is part of the hotel package we get with our registration money :)

Called and made my reservation yesterday. $59.99/night is a smoking deal. I have stayed at this hotel before and it isn't bad. It is the Ritz Carlton compared to the Super 8 we stayed at in Limon, CO last week.

(How was that Alan?)

Well, I may be a bit on the wild side (hehe), BUT!, you guys are way too farggen crazy for me!... I'll try to overlook the midget hooker (remarks).
smile.png

3dcddcf6c0c714b9bae29787dffe508f.jpg

Sorry to post sumtin that makes the mind drift, Hookers and Blow will certainly do that to ya!
wink.png

Back on subject please!

punk.gif
me
So you've tried it?
umm.gif
whistle.gif
Innocent Ms Heidi said:

Yes you did say that out loud and I seem to recall someone with your name rhyming "pot and microdot" on this forum too.
smile.png

Do you remember ET's , you know the movie alien, first words?

BE GOOD

I do not claim to be innocent... but I definitely draw the line @ hookers & blow.

It is the Ritz Carlton compared to the Super 8 we stayed at in Limon, CO last week.
You have my sympathies. We had an unplanned three-day stay at the Econo Lodge in Limon a couple of years ago. One night there would have been more than enough.

Back on topic - For the record, the hookers and blow mentioned above are NOT included as part of the rally fees, nor available on an a la carte basis via the EOM registration page.

I'm still not really clear on the correlation between the FJR, Hooker Headers and a coolant flush...

List update - 8/11/16 @ 18:15

Alan Aka: ionbeam

Allen Aka: Allen_C

Andy Aka: BikerGeek99

Beverly Aka: None

Brandon Aka: Bseelbach

Brenda Aka: Mrs Clocklaw

CarlCarl Aka: Griff

Charles Aka: BkerChuck

Chris Aka: BugR

David Aka: Adirondackjack

Debbie Aka: Shooz