EOM 2018 - Maggie Valley, NC - September 20-23, 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May have to meet up with and meet ya'll as I'm not far away and my usual ride in October has been ruled out due to work. Not to far away either.

In. Room booked and calendar updated!
Oh no !
uhoh.gif

Mayhem will be in attendance !!!
punk.gif

I'm in, and room Booked!
Waiting for the registration page when it comes on line.

This will be my first time in this neck of the woods, I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, as well as old friends whom I've never met in person.

Wayne, thanks for making this event happen.

Brodie
:hyper:

bababang posted: thinking I may go this year. Hopefully.
Hope you can make it, too. Even if you live east of Raleigh, it's the closest FJR party this year.

Adding it to the list and hoping to make it this year!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe you should just make the plan to come even if rain is threatened... then you'll finally make it. lol! Just poking fun atcha... you do what you want.

Still thinking about it. Less vacation time compared to last year's meet / 11 days off. 1100 miles from Maine makes for a non-stop weekend and some Advil.

I won't be able to supplement the Great White North crew this year. Over a year ago, a friend's daughter prebooked that weekend for her wedding and she who must be obeyed just isn't being flexible at all on taking a gift by herself.
nono.gif

And it's Maggive Valley with so many great routes to get there and back ......
banghead.gif

Philip

Quick update - now that the Blackhills Roundup is complete and closed out, I plan to have EOM registration open this month. Registration has been migrated away from the Eventbrite.com service and into a new self contained storefront.

Wayne