Escondido Sightings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Franks

Reaction score
I went out for a little ride, today, and I saw two of you. I was wearing my godawful-bright yellow hi-vis jacket, so I know you saw me. And you waved at me, so that pretty much clinches it.

1. Blue Gen I FJR at the intersection of Washington and Midway.

2. Silver Gen II ('07 AE?) on E Valley Pkwy by the dog park.

Hope you had a good ride today guys.

Hi Dale,

First off, it wasn't me yesterday... :D Looks like the culprits have yet to 'fess up.

Missed you at the group ride yesterday, but sounds like you still got some saddle time in. Janet and I went out this morning and passed a silver FJR going west up by Lake Wohlford. (black 250 Virago and grey Sportster) So was that you this morning (Sunday)? I was the one doing the "two-low" Harley wave :p

Janet and I went out this morning and passed a silver FJR going west up by Lake Wohlford. (black 250 Virago and grey Sportster) So was that you this morning (Sunday)? I was the one doing the "two-low" Harley wave :p
Not me. It must have been the same silver one I saw yesterday going to Lake Wohlford. Here's how you'll know it's me: I'll be wearing this...

oly1.jpg

You should be able to see me...

As far as the Group ride goes, Except for about a 25-minute tripe past Lake Wohlford yesterday, I've been locked in the house all weekend, studying for the CMBA exam on Monday.

Not fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about the "not fun" part, Dale. But sweet bisquits and gravy!! That's bright!!

Yep, I'll recognize that in the future... :D