Excuse me while I brag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
I can't hold back any longer. Our son Tom has been busy pursuing his dream of being a actor on film and television ever since he was about 12. He was always very busy with local theater and the school drama department then after he graduated high school in 2011 he moved to Santa Barbara for a year of film studies before moving to Hollywood. He did come over to Gathering of the Clans a couple years ago so perhaps a few may remember him.

Anyway he landed a national commercial with Taco Bell last month. Quite the deal as they flew him first class to Santiago, Chile for the production. What a fantastic adventure that was and he had a blast - all a week before the latest earthquake down there.

So now the add is airing nationally, I saw it last Saturday night during the big ABC college football game. I know it's a bit rude to brag about you children but what the hell-damn proud of his hard work. Hollywood is no place for the faint of heart or purpose.

Have a look, that's Tom in the plaid shirt doing most of the talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTjahgPzIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!Congratulations to Tom!
smile.png

I don't think it is rude to brag about your kids. We are supposed to be proud of them regardless of how big or small their accomplishments. You should be bragging.

I would be proud of my son too...If I were positive he was my son. You know what they say, "Momma's baby, Daddy's...maybe?" I am just not sure I want to claim the little monster!