Excuse me while I brag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brag away!!!! As parents, we have the right to brag on our kids. Now if you start to get obnoxious, we may have to have a talk! Seriously, that's great!! Congrats!!!!!!

Wow, thanks for all the kind words. You folks are the best!!

Going to my local Taco Bell today to support the company so the kid gets paid
wink.png
He also got on as a Universal studios tour guide which is a big deal considering they hired 15 people out of 400 applicants. This is a kid who makes things happen because he doesn't want to return home to stack firewood with the old man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool! I've seen that ad before. Make sure he's well on his way to fame and fortune, so that he can support you in the manner to which you'd like to become accustomed!
smile.png

This is a kid who makes things happen because he doesn't want to return home to stack firewood with the old man!
I'm not apposed to stacking firewood if you pay me in beer.
smile.png
Brag on dude!

No way. Nope. Don't but it. No one that handsome came from the fruit of your loins. JSNS!

Congrats doode!

No way. Nope. Don't but it. No one that handsome came from the fruit of your loins. JSNS!
Congrats doode!
I've got tons of fruit in my .... never mind. Your comment reminds me of the couple hours I had holding Tom as a newborn while Mom was zipped up. They do grow up fast!

Brag away Bug. There are so many sad paths that kids can follow these days and when one does what your's is doing (following a dream and making headway) there is much to be proud of. I always say that among the many milestones of parenthood the most rewarding is when your kid gets a job with benefits.

Brace yourself for when he gets to do a nude scene with some Hollywood vixen.
punk.gif

That is wayyy cool Bug! I bet you and the wifey will get big huge grins of pride and joy every time you see that commercial....as if it were the first time you saw it. I'm sure it takes a huge amount of drive and determination to make it on film. AND HE DID IT!!

You should brag more. That's bad ass!! I was telling my friends about it today. Probably 6 of us watched the video you sent me, and I actually saw the commercial on TV the other day.

You are right to be proud.

Your comment reminds me of the couple hours I had holding Tom as a newborn while Mom was zipped up.
Okay.Now you're totally embarrassing Tom.

And Gayle.

And most of male humanity.

Geez, this is worse than when you bought that Goldwing,...and started texting me about soap opera plot twists.

Hourly!

With "crying" emoticons.

Well, at least you're still on TWO wheels, ...like a motorcyclist.

That's really cool! I hope he has continued success in chasing wonderful opportunities such as this. Cheers! 🍺

Congrats doode!
Bugnatr's Son's commercial played 5 times on the local TV during the Arizona State-UCLA and Notre Dame-Clemson NCAA games last night!

Mi Amigo Donaldo, last time were on our FJR's at Doug's house when the Mailman pulled up in his USPS truck: Did you notice a resemblance?