FAA Academy in OKC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me....you wouldn't catch me anywhere near the FAA.
HEY!

I can understand shying away from OKC but FAA? where else, outside of the bolshoy (sp?) ballet can you see so many prima donnas in one place other than an ATC break room?

FAA??? didn't know you needed a pilots license for the FJR, all I got was the standard motorcycle indorsement. :huh:

Not me....you wouldn't catch me anywhere near the FAA.
HEY!

I can understand shying away from OKC but FAA? where else, outside of the bolshoy (sp?) ballet can you see so many prima donnas in one place other than an ATC break room?
Prima donnas? Any pilot break room would suffice for that. Us knuckle draggers live in the trenchs.

Please don't mistake me for one of those primadonnas. Us maintainers of the National Airspace System don't care for them much either. I agree, galaxy over cobalt any day...

Don't you know AT are the only ones who work for the FAA? :rolleyes:

Still a bike at the Academy would have been great. :yahoo:

If a tornado came by it would fit in the tunnels.

I'm in and around OKC but never to the FAA site.
And I have the prettier new and improved Cobalt Blue.

Where's the FAA campus?

Is it down by Tinker AFB?

Or down by Will Rogers INTERNATIONAL airport?

BTW, After goin' in and out of the Ohare mess picking up and dropping off relatives most of my life, it was funny just to drive up to Will Rogers front door...with nary any auto traffic.

Where's the FAA campus?

BTW, After goin' in and out of the Ohare mess picking up and dropping off relatives most of my life, it was funny just to drive up to Will Rogers front door...with nary any auto traffic.
It's at Will Rogers Airport across the runways from the terminal. Next to Con-air..

Please don't mistake me for one of those primadonnas. Us maintainers of the National Airspace System don't care for them much either. I agree, galaxy over cobalt any day...
so neither of you ever grumbled a mutter of complaint about the new contract?

never once pumped a fist into the air supporting the male atc who wore a woman's business suit to work in protest of actually having a dress code? you know, requiring people earning 6 figures to wear something better than a back alley crack head's saturday night go to meetin' shorts, wife beater t, and berkenstocks?

never once got pissed when someone dared suggest that a former atc, who for health reasons hadn't been certified for more than 18 years, shouldn't still be sucking down 120k a year in tax money to maintain the coffee fund and stock the coke machines?

Where's the FAA campus?

It's at Will Rogers Airport across the runways from the terminal. Next to Con-air..
Awww.....that 737 that moves the criminals?

I knew someone in tech-support who wore his kilt to work.

I really hated windy days, and I did all the ladder work.

Imagine someone like that riding a motorcycle around.