Figured out what the initials stand for

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another former C10 owner here. I spent close to $2k trying to turn it into a modern bike and never really even got close. I agree it was a great bike for its day but Kawasaki took way too long to update it in my opinion. Plus I never warmed up to the looks of the new model. So for me FJR now stands for "Finally Just Right".

I spent close to $2k trying to turn it into a modern bike and never really even got close.
So for me FJR now stands for "Finally Just Right".
I guess it's a difference of perspective. I've put at least $2,800 in mods into mine, but my motivation was not to make it a modern bike; it was to make it the way I wanted it. And I was successful.

That said, the FJR still absolutely crushes it. "Finally Just Right"; I like it!

I have a brand new Yamaha touring windshield never installed and purchased from a Yamaha dealer last year I could let anybody have for $50. Also have a used touring windshield that has about 2K miles that looks new with no scratches, maybe $30. You pay the freight.
Reason I'm selling is I like Cee Bailey. The previous owner of my '10 FJR had acquired these two windshields. Why he bought an extra one I don't know but he did.
You'd probably have better luck selling them if you started a new thread in the 'For Sale' section, then burying it in this thread.
Good point, they're in the For Sale section.