Final Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once a gear head, always a gear head.

I left my son instructions to have me cremated. Next he is to take the old Mustang to about 4K RPM's and dump my ashes down the carb.

The last thing I'm gonna do in this world is make a little horsepower!

You think I'm kidding don't ya.

Not.

So many Harley comments come to mind... but I'll leave it alone.

If you're going to give a dude a last ride figure out how to get his embalmed corpse onto his bike and launch it into the grave. A power wheelie would be a nice touch!

B-b-b-b-but do they save lives? How many lives did Andy save that day?
Eh? Did you say something? Didn't quite catch it. Got this rumbling sound in my ears. I cannot ride that bike without form fitted earplugs, and then it's STILL loud. But it is pretty, and shiny. It turns heads because it's such a cool looking ride. AND..... it's a Yamaha.

Jill

Skip the trailer:

Bikerburials.jpg

Rather than having my friends and family spending their money on something silly like a funeral, my wishes are for them to go out and buy a good bottle of hootch and do me the favor of lifting a glass w/ me one last time. After that I want to be cremated and gotten rid of. No point wasting perfectly good real estate to stockpile dead bodies...
+1, this seems to be the most effective way of getting recycled through the ecosystem.