Finally I decided to upgrade

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one sweet ride!
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pictures here - hope it will work
236.jpg

237.jpg
I love this picture. Every time you hear someone say they don't have enough room for another bike think of this packing! Three bikes in the size of a washer/dryer combo!
Nice collection! There is still enough room in there to squeeze in an FJ-09
smile.png

Great looking bike. The black paint on my wheels is a joke (it's like it didn't even recieve a full coat). The silver looks nice.

How do you like the Akrapovic mufflers. I think the Yamaha accessory pipes are Akra's as well.
I do have Yamaha Akrapovic - from yama dealer. And I love them. I started to use it with db-killer installed - not too big difference compare to stock. But than I taken them out... After 20 km I wanted to put them back asap (much louder than used to have) but than I started to liked it more and more. Friend of mine ordered the same pipes from akrapovic - only difference is that i have their logo and FJR engraved, he does have a sticker instead and he saved 300 euros...

That is a phenomenal color on that bike!

I bet it pops in the sunlight like a fresh dew on a rose.

Thanks for sharing that pic....

Kebo

I too love that color.

When I was shopping for a Gen3 in 2014 by dealer tried hard to sell me that gay red bike he had on the floor. I held out and he found the last 2013 in Indiana. Dealer trade and me happy !!

Scooper

IBA# 55459

That is a phenomenal color on that bike!I bet it pops in the sunlight like a fresh dew on a rose.

Thanks for sharing that pic....
This color on direct sunlight is really beautiful! Just came back from extended weekend in the Alps. This time I was with my dauther on the FJR and we were fully loaded. I have to say - el. suspention is great! From my experience not too big different to A version riding single (what is now for me most of time as my wife has own bike) but with luggage and buddy - what a difference!

Some pictures from the trip (if you have time for more than 300 photos...):

https://goo.gl/photos/EdT3kpDeCamzZNcT6

Latest posts