Florida Ride To Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn...Slaw Dogs!!! I could eat about 30 without struggling, but my schedule is simply TOO full....

Here's the itinerary for public appearances for our two FM radio stations for the next 3 weeks....too busy to believe, and none of this includes regular office time. I'll be lucky to get any sleep!

Wednesday 11/20 WE3 Expo (Sun N Fun) Blah blah blah Saturday 12/14 Lake Wales Christmas Parade 6p-9p
WTF? I see no mention of the Welcome Snowbirds an Carnies festival @ Nistal Park in Gibsonton.... I bet yer old trailer is still there.
tonguesmiley.gif

I still don't know if I'll make it.

My wife's birthday is actually next week (28th), but as that's a family holiday for most, we were looking at meeting some friends tomorrow afternoon or evening at an Irish Pub for a little celebration. Not something I can skip - or want to - but details aren't clear to me mostly the time for everyone to get there.

So, I'll either make it or I won't, and if so will be on my FJR or HD as the FJR is partially apart for a new aux tank build that I'm having a heck of a time deciding dimensions & features, but that's another topic.

I still don't know if I'll make it.
My wife's birthday is actually next week (28th), but as that's a family holiday for most, we were looking at meeting some friends tomorrow afternoon or evening at an Irish Pub for a little celebration. Not something I can skip - or want to - but details aren't clear to me mostly the time for everyone to get there.

So, I'll either make it or I won't, and if so will be on my FJR or HD as the FJR is partially apart for a new aux tank build that I'm having a heck of a time deciding dimensions & features, but that's another topic.
Hope to see you there Jim

I have to work until 1 am, but think I will still be there... I need to ride!

Sorry for the last minute no show but my HD riding buddy can't make it, 'too much stuff to do' before Thanksgiving says he.

I reckon he couldn't face the embarassment of trying to make all the corners and twisty bits.

I'll be there though.

"Just finished re-contacting everybody. Several haven't responded: Pale Rider, RZ350, Doc4216. Several can't make it, FLFJRS, Mikebike, Earth Rooster, Dark Spirit"

I guess my response was lost in the interwebz. Our daughter won't be home from college until Monday but it turns out I have to work this weekend. Bummer dude. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one if y'all do it again.

Ok, just got up after 18 hour shift. After I get somewhat awake, I'll be heading over. Should get there between noon and 12:30ish.

Gorgeous day!