Florida To Iowa (And Back)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the matter with you Iron Butt folk?
A sickness. Seriously, a sickness.

To each his own. But, sitting on a motorcycle(dangerous even when it isn't moving and you aren't fatigued) is enough excitement for me. To cheat death for a tiny bit of notoriety is just another symptom of a mental disorder.

Whatever. Just don't cross the median and hit anybody I know or love.

Bunch of jack asses if you ask me.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

I certainly hope Mark is/was just drunk...

Otherwise I gotta get serious about re- thinking a bunch of shit.

Glad yer back safe and sound. What a trip that was. Just curious, Tony: weren't you nervous about leaving the bike running while going in to use a bathroom?
Gary-

I did not leave the bike, I rode a "Gas & Go" until I reached I-80 in Iowa. That was my first shut down, gotta go, have a drink stop.

Here are some #'s:

Hmmm…. I must have forgot to reset the Max Speed from when Allen_C took the bike to Key West.

Dog gone you Allen.
not_i.gif
Does that say 106 mph? If so, I think are mistaken, sir! I never exceeded about 80 mph on your bike. Now, on mine it is a completely different story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, congrats on all accounts!

While I don't adhere to IB riding, I do admire those who do. It really tests the endurance factor, physically and mentally, and shows how far the levels of human endurance can go. Tony, you never cease to amaze me with what levels you obtain...keep it up my friend!