FODS V

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Laddie Don, special awards for riding a green bike with green gear on St Pat's day?
Certainly, I'll have a bottle of Bushmills Whiskey with me and you will get a shot for the green bike and another shot for the green gear! Slainte, Aye and Begorah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bikes loaded

Beer and gear by the door

Color ride maps for everyone... ain't happening, ran out of steam.

The only bummer with the weather is the slow going getting over the pass tomorrow.

Haven't ridden off road since I hurt my knee on New Years Day, I'm sooo ready for this. :yahoo:

Chance of showers .....
Whoa there!

That changes things.

Me and Bokerfork and SacramentoMike are canceling our reservations.

biggrin.gif
Brother Mick, I certainly expected such churlish behavior from "Dolores" and "Madeline" but certainly not from you! You're of superior Irish stock and you must rise to meet all challenges.

Saturday is our Patron Saint Patrick's Holy Day: Fellow Irishman RenoJohn and Papa Chuy will toast our Revered Padraig together.

Old Michael, think of what Daniel O'Connell "Ireland's Liberator" would've done!

414px-Daniel_O%27Connell2.jpg
Jacked off? :p

With all the off topic banter, I've been mostly ignoring posts to this thread. So, are there any plans for Thurs night gathering?

I'm stuck waiting for one of my boots to be repaired, hopefully before 5 pm today and then I'll ride over to Armagosa Valley. Bummer, the new boots don't arrive on the FedEx truck until Thursday afternoon, so no breaking in the G-Midlands on this event. :(

Bummer, the new boots don't arrive on the FedEx truck until Thursday afternoon, so no breaking in the G-Midlands on this event. :(
:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: I want a review once you do get them.

Steve and are in Vegas tonight at the Golden Nugget, we will be at the Longstreet tomorrow Lunch time..

R

After a few cocktails an ambitious Thursday route is planned... pics to follow. :D

From what I can see there is no gas at the Longstreet so gas up on the way in.

Son Seth and Daddy Don are rolling out of Chandler, AZ for Death Valley in two hours, We Stanley Boys will see you FODDER FIVES at the Longstreet Inn late afternoon. Ride Safe, mi Amigos!

Son Seth and Daddy Don are rolling out of Chandler, AZ for Death Valley in two hours, We Stanley Boys will see you FODDER FIVES at the Longstreet Inn late afternoon. Ride Safe, mi Amigos!
I'll call ahead and notify the proper authorities. :rolleyes: The NorCal group will be there @ o'dark thirty, but don't worry, we'll TRY to be quiet pulling into the parking lot, NOT! :lol:

where's djBill?

I don't see ya's anywhere around this one horse town..........

:angry2: