Gathering of the Clans! When and Where?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are headed out Thursday morning for Santa Cruz, Tyler will meet us Friday morning for a ride down the coast. Should roll in during the late afternoon. Yahoo!
Me, too!

But I plan to "slab" to 152 West to Monterrey and head South on Hwy 1 to Goleta on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are headed out Thursday morning for Santa Cruz, Tyler will meet us Friday morning for a ride down the coast. Should roll in during the late afternoon. Yahoo!
Me, too!

But I plan to "slab" to 152 West to Monterrey and head South on Hwy 1 to Goleta on Thursday.
I will keep a eye out for you on hwy 1. We should be on 1 by 5:00 or so.

If you wouldn't mind a couple more, where and when are y'all meeting Friday morning.

--G

If you wouldn't mind a couple more, where and when are y'all meeting Friday morning.

--G
PM and VM answered... the deal is done... see you on Friday morning!! :yahoo:

--G
PM and VM answered... the deal is done... see you on Friday morning!!
yahoo.gif
Does this mean will will have to actually ride with an FJR
omg2.gif

Looking forward to meeting you.

Will be leaving Granada Hills Friday AM to meet up with Richard at the hotel.

Hope to be there before they leave for lunch.

See you there.

Joe

MsNASCAR and I, sadly, will not make this rally due to some last minute real estate negotiations (offers and counter-offers) for a home in Prescott. Our latest offer was accepted tonight. Now to list this house and all the prep needed, etc. Stay tuned.

We will miss all our good friends but we will meet up again.

MsNASCAR and I, sadly, will not make this rally due to some last minute real estate negotiations (offers and counter-offers) for a home in Prescott. Our latest offer was accepted tonight. Now to list this house and all the prep needed, etc. Stay tuned.
Congrats Ed.

We are in the same predicament, we're shuttling between Caron and Santa Cruz every weekend with LOADs of stuff. We have to bail out on the run also, sad to miss the Gathering, it'll be the first missed, but the future will bring more riding time. This year will be tight to find the time to ride, but next year.............

My wife Ann is in with her Street Triple, but we will not make the Jalama Beach burger run. We will leave here by noon. Any plans for Friday night dinner?

What Dave said, Ed and Jacquie.

Hope it all goes smoothly......never does, does it.

See everyone else Friday evening (guessing 5-ish) at the HI

--G
PM and VM answered... the deal is done... see you on Friday morning!! :yahoo:
Does this mean will will have to actually ride with an FJR :eek:mg2:

Gotta have at least one FJR along! We are in Los Banos tonight, ready to head out in the AM.

--G

Ok you Hooligans! Just booked my room for Friday night at the MOTEL6.

Gal said there are no more "blocked" rooms left but plenty of others, got a room for 89.00 plus tax and Kalifornia "fees".

Should be leaving my house near Temecula in the early afternoon.

Decided to check out Saturday morning and do the BIG ride and shoot home when we get to OJAI.

See you all Friday early evening!!
yahoo.gif

Life has a way of happening, we will miss you too..

....what was your cell phone number again?

............maybe we can call you at approx 03:15 to see what's up?

Congrats Ed.

We are in the same predicament, we're shuttling between Caron and Santa Cruz every weekend with LOADs of stuff. We have to bail out on the run also, sad to miss the Gathering, it'll be the first missed, but the future will bring more riding time. This year will be tight to find the time to ride, but next year.............
Ahhh, man, and this is YOUR event! You two had better keep your word for next year..

:fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses Dave n' Diane

--G
PM and VM answered... the deal is done... see you on Friday morning!!
yahoo.gif
Does this mean will will have to actually ride with an FJR
omg2.gif

Gotta have at least one FJR along! We are in Los Banos tonight, ready to head out in the AM.
--G
Ahh, --G, 2 Bathrooms.

Every travelers dream!

I need to read this stuff more carefully. Totally missed that neither Dave nor Diane nor Ed nor Jacquie would be able to make it this weekend. What's the current lingo for bummer?

:(

Congrats Ed.

Just think of all the fun you'll have exploring for twisty roads!

We were looking forward to seeing you guys -- miss you !

Congrats Ed.

You'll both be missed also -- good luck to you all with the moves.
smile.png

Well we had a nice evening around the camp fire last night.......SteveO got drunk again and went to bed early...Neil and I were the last ones standing, he then went to bed and left me with an Aussie bloke to talk to.....

I think I went to bed about 11....Must remember to check my alarm clock in future as some asshole had left mine set for 3.20am and turn it to full volume.

No dinner plans yet for tonight but there will......we will be having drinks on the patio some time after 5pm so look for us there.

R