Global Warming

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GL4435

Reaction score
With all the negative press on global warming I have read ... I went on a long ride today (Michigan in mid January) ... now I am not so sure what side I am on.

With all the negative press on global warming I have read ... I went on a long ride today (Michigan in mid January) ... now I am not so sure what side I am on.
Sign up for warmer, you can get more nice days to ride in Michigan in January!!! FWIW, that scam is all about manufacturing a crisis to gain power and control. It's just like the fiscal cliff exercise that surreptitiously raised taxes for millions of middle-class Americans.

When I was out for lunch I saw two bikes out on the road. I would have joined them if it was not for the fact my rear shock is sitting on a bench 4000 miles from here.

Drove to Seattle today, It was 13 when we left this a.m. got as low as 7 over the pass, Got up a balmy 29 or 30 over there though.

Um, sunny and 75?
biggrin.png

Yeah it is nice in Florida right now. I don't remember where I read a Floridian's comments about riding in Florida. He said over the course of a year he got in less riding, due to weather, than us folks in colder climates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is nice in Florida right now. I don't remember where I read a Floridian's comments about riding in Florida. He said over the course of a year he got in less riding, due to weather, than us folks in colder climates.
That don't make any sense at all....doesn't get cold...ride year round; doesn't get as hot as, say, AZ, NV or NM...ride year round; not as wet as PACNORWEST...ride year round; hurricanes only last a day or two...ride year round (even in hurricanes)l.

Whoever wrote that is a puss, plain and simple.

Global warming - my ass. It was 5F down here on the Mexican border this morning. That will make your poo-tie pucker.

This weekend got down to freezing. All roofs and lawns were well frosted. It warmed up to a balmy 40º this morning.

We've been having goofy weather, rather unpredictable for SoCal. But hey, we'll take it. :yahoo:

Latest posts