Good article on NE Oregon roads

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
My friend Robbie McClaran finished an article recently in Oregon Traveler about his motorcycle trip through Enterprise, Hells Canyon, and the John Day area, complete with the route, pix and places to visit. He's done a similar article for Southern Oregon. Hope you enjoy.

If you get a chance, visit his website and check out his portolio. He's a great photographer, with covers shots and articles in Time, Business Week, Forbes, The New York Times Magazine, Esquire, Rolling Stone and People.

Thanks Dave, I plan on doing some OR roads the weeks before the RTE in La Pine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for this fine article. The misses our riding club and I plan to do the Canyon this year, can't wait for it though!! Did I lately say how beautiful our PNW is?

V

RPK

That was a good read. Thanks for sharing. It is really amazing how many fantastic roads, restaurants, and people there are right in our own back yard. I'm sure that can be said wherever you may live.

That scenic byways section on the site is fantastic. Thanks for posting ...

Now to integrate Oregon into my California 2 up trip !
biggrin.png

Good info - Wonderful photography

Good article! I've wanted to get into that area for a few years now, putting it on the list for this summer.