GYTR's or Two brothers Black series Titanium slip-ons ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza

Reaction score
After 3 months of trying to decide i finally went for the GYTR's.

P1040105.jpg

Well i figured, If you can afford to spend $23,000 NZ dollars on a motorcycle whats another grand. Hell...you only live once right??

Gazza

The entire bike looks great actually. I love the Gen3 in solid black but we only see that in pictures.

What you did not mention, and what that useless G Squared guy did not mention is that those slip ons not only look very good, they sound EXTREMELY good. Very Quiet, yet Very Good. I listened to G Squared's bike INSIDE a building and the sound was wonderful, not too loud, not obnoxious. These things are pretty much the Baby Bear's Porridge of Slip Ons. Other than the price.

Yeah Redfish they are very quiet and maybe a fraction more Db's than the standard cans and just what i was looking for. And yes , they are made by Yoshi as previously mentioned. I'm really happy with them.

Regards to all

Gazza

I had the misfortune to listen to this crappy looking bike this morning and it actually sounded pretty decent:

That bike belongs to G Squared and it looks and sounds fantastic. G Squared never post pics of it so I guess he is ashamed of the color.

Those are absolute beauties! Wish the bank account could afford them. All I could afford were some Holeshots that I already had in a box.

If you want some, I would try to get them sooner than later. A little bird told me that soon GYTR will only be off-road stuff. And these will go away.