Help A Buddy Help a Buddy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadioHowie

I Miss Beemerdons!
Reaction score
Hi Forum Guyz n' Galz,

A friend and co-worker here at the radio station, Sara, has entered a national contest and asked for my help to help HER win. Here's the deal:

Sara, the afternoon deejay on one of our stations, lost her best friend in the whole world four years ago...

Colby was Sara's best friend and constant companion. Here's a picture of two in better times (Colby is on left :p ):

HOUSEweb.jpg

When Colby got sick, Sara did everything she could to get treatment for her best buddy, including selling off most of her worldly possessions to pay for the treatments, including her beloved Kawasaki 4-wheeler.

Unfortunately, all her efforts were to no avail and Colby passed over to Doggie Heaven. Sara was heartbroken, to this day.

Where do you, FJR Forum Members come in? Well, Sara has entered a national contest to win a Bad Boy Buggies "Ambush" 4-wheeler

ambush-1.jpg

and believe it or not, she's currently #3 in the nation towards winning the contest. The way the contest works, you would go to https://www.thermacell.com/mosquito-repellent/hunting/promotions/entry-form to register to win a ThermaCell Mosquito Repellant Appliance (LINK).

About halfway down the page is a button to select "Were You Referred By A Friend". If you select "YES" a textbox opens where you would place Sara's Referral Code. Her code is BADBOY8sELq. Everyone who enters the contest for the Mosquito Repeller can enter Sara's code to push her over the top.

I have nothing to do with the ThermaCell company, and don't really know if this Mosquito Repellant Appliance is worth a shit or not. I'm just trying to help out a buddy who deserves it and thought "Hmmmm....maybe some folks on the forum could help, too!" so that's why I'm posting this.

To find out more about Sara, check out her radio station profile page HERE and if you're interested, take a listen to Saray 3pm to 7pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri HERE. (hope you like Country music)

Sara's a great kid. We've worked together over 13 years (since she was a baby) and we're great buds. That's why I thought about the forum to give her a hand.

Besides, she's a cutie and has a great rack! :rofl:

484618_334552703301136_457731949_n.jpg

Done. I dont want Howie to hit me in the face, so I won't make any comments about the rack.

Did you guys get a password prompt so you can register "every day?" That'll boost her numbers.

I'm going to go on-air and tell her RadioHowie sez she has a nice rack!

(jes kiddin'g Howie, take a deep breath!)