Hoist one for Twowheelnut

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok well i am finally back in the land of the internet.....we did indeed have a toast to Tinkerbelle while we were in Alaska, it was a rather fine Caymus as i recall.

Thanks for the e-mail reminders and the call from Chris to remind me (not that i needed it)....

See you all soon....

Now all i have to do i drive home from Seattle via Carson city....

ARE WE THERE YET......

R

ok well i am finally back in the land of the internet.....we did indeed have a toast to Tinkerbelle while we were in Alaska, it was a rather fine Caymus as i recall.

Thanks for the e-mail reminders and the call from Chris to remind me (not that i needed it)....

See you all soon....

Now all i have to do i drive home from Seattle via Carson city....

ARE WE THERE YET......

R
Which route are you taking to cartoon city.????

Ray we are heading to Portland this morning to drop Karen at the airport then on to Medford for the night, then tomorrow we will head down to Shasta pick up 89 and head to Susanville then dowm 395.

R

Ray we are heading to Portland this morning to drop Karen at the airport then on to Medford for the night, then tomorrow we will head down to Shasta pick up 89 and head to Susanville then dowm 395.

R
I just thought if you were coming down hwy 97 I would stand out there and moon ya on the way by. :p