How old are you FJR riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46, and 10% I ride daily now that summer is here... and I commute on it... My wife LOVES to ride 2 up with me.. I will take her any time she wants... She is my riding buddy

46 / Rarely ride two up. On the rare occasion that the wife wants to ride, I cherish it (she hates "murdercycles" so I know it takes a lot for her to ask.)

Of course, I'm always on my best behavior when she's back there.

49, solo always, no commuting at all, only schedule rides that are all day and in the twisties.

Race the old mans class in harescrambles (Super Senior).

39 and wife won't ride til both boys are 18 in fear of something happening to both of us. I know many other arguments against that but she won't budge. 7 years to go!

I'm 26. And my girlfriend is 23. FJR with me is the first bike she's ever ridden in ANY capacity. ANd she's learning to enjoy it as she gets more comfortable and relaxes. She was even taking pictures while riding as a passenger before I left! I'm so proud!

She rides with me on long rides, about once, maybe twice a week. And I use it for pretty much all commuting, grocery shopping that will fit in the luggage, etc.

Alexi

I'm 53, wife of 24 years is just about 58. She rides with me about 90 percent of the time and loves it. In fact, she pouts during the 10 percent where I get to solo.

Well, I'm 55 when I get on the bike and just a kid after about 10 minutes. 1/2 of rides is two up. My wife will sit back there hours, just kind of zones out. She missed a long sunset one time. No she wasn't sleeping.

49 here (almost 50) wife quit 24 years ago when she said i do. (glad it was the only thing she quit) LOL