How old are you FJR riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
53 and best friend/wife slightly less. She's on the back 85-90% time. She Loves speed and leaning...Perfect!! :exhappysmiley: :exhappysmiley:

[SIZE=12pt]50 and 90% solo. Daughter rides. Bought all the gear for the wife - made it 2 hrs and her ass hurt, hasn't rode since. [/SIZE]

Not to mention my rear tire never recovered! :blink:

47 / Never. I have a very shaky tippy toe reach on the FJR so adding the weight of a passenger would not be cool. If DH and I need to go somewhere together with one bike, I'll take the back seat of my FJR.

54, 95% solo. Have added farkles to get the pillion area more comfy for wife, but now the damn thing won't start. Bad mojo, I was just wondering what the CCT was, and blam....

I'm 49 and my high school sweatheart just a couple less. I try to get the old chick up behind me as often as she would like. We're kind of a team with the bike. But I would say it's rode about 90% of the time by me alone.
The one thing that sucks when she's on the back is the wierd air from behind that twists my head around. I sometimes ride with my head on my shoulder, so i have to lower the wind shield and kill more bugs with my face shield.

Share the time with your wife it's the right thing to do, besides you get her to press her boobs in your back.

thats not her as the avitar
love the avitar ! is that the nicest bow you ever saw ?