Hwy Pegs!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrpro

Reaction score
I lined up all the bikes but I just wanted to point out the hwy pegs. I have a 29 to 30 " inseam the fit great. I can't wait to ride long distance. The are a lot $85 for what you get but the fitment is great. Thanks to our forum member for the powder coat. Looks great.
duc1098done016.jpg
duc1098done014.jpg

It looks like a nylon (?) stretch cover from Sargent.

I need a new left one myself, due to a road rash hole in the top forward corner.

I also have the same setup. You are going to like it. Little known fact: If you do much two up riding and use the freeway pegs your wife can stretch out and use yours.

I also have the same setup. You are going to like it. Little known fact: If you do much two up riding and use the freeway pegs your wife can stretch out and use yours.
Man, I would hate to get into a panic stop situation with everyone's feet playing musical footpegs trying to get out of the way.

Man, I would hate to get into a panic stop situation with everyone's feet playing musical footpegs trying to get out of the way.
That is where linked brakes come in handy and on the AE you shift with your hands. No feet needed.

I would be interested in knowing where you can get this type highway peg mount as well, I've seen the ones that mount on the sliders and they are too high for me. Also, would these fit on a 2007 the same way?

No kids and two jobs...
My kinda man. (No odotness intended, naturally, not that there's anything wrong with that.) :unsure: :rolleyes:

When the redhead and I met in college we were doing the "get to know each others' mindset" thing and the topic of kids came up. I said, "Well, I got snipped when I was 22." Michael Phelps shows less elation than she did at meeting someone who saw eye-to-eye with her on that. Never regretted it. DINK is a good thing. :yahoo:

(Still can't afford a 1098, though....)

Rancho

Who rides the VX 800 ?

I bought one to teach my wife [ and later, both of my sons ] how to ride.

We modified the suspension as best we could and they rode the livin' hell outa that bike.

Nice stable...