Iggy Action Figure

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His elected city council asked him to trim those locks a little (decorum and all) but other than that, clearly it's our beloved Matt!

I have to post here because this old thread was just ressurrected in the weirdest, most-ironic, AI way I can imagine.

First, it's no secret that SPAMmers exist. We had a variety of issues on the old forum software and while it's MUCH MUCH better since the new forum owners have taken over and ported to a different platform. But it still exists. A few a week are reported and even rarer a case one will get through. And I had a report this morning for one. Below is a print-screen of what we see as moderators to take action.

I had to laugh as I read through it....again after more than a decade when the thread was first funny. And I had to be impressed the algorithm this SPAMer has setup to pinpoint threads like this and then try and make it through the filters...or maybe it's an AI thing and still impressed.

For your morning giggle:

1711645249525.png