I'm out, NAFO room available

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7xray

Reaction score
I had my defib threshold testing done with no improvement in performance (the continued good news is that it did work so I'm still here but still grounded). I really wanted this trip but it looks like my wonderful days on the bike are at an end.

So my room at NAFO is available.I'll be calling later today to cancel so if somebody wants in on it, please let me know.

:sadsmiley:

Fred, 7xray

Sorry to hear that you will miss the trip, but we all know that is not the important part. I hope your condition improves enough so you can at least enjoy some local riding.

Bob

Fred,

sorry to hear your not going to make it. I was looking forward to meeting a fellow Montanan. I will happily take the room off your hands Just let me know how to do it.

don 2334

Tough news Fred but it sounds like you're doing the right thing. We'll lift one for you in Castlegar!

I had my defib threshold testing done with no improvement in performance (the continued good news is that it did work so I'm still here but still grounded). I really wanted this trip but it looks like my wonderful days on the bike are at an end.
Sorry to hear this Fred, I was looking forward to meeting you and tapping your Montana knowledge base.

Al.

Fred,

sorry to hear your not going to make it. I was looking forward to meeting a fellow Montanan. I will happily take the room off your hands Just let me know how to do it.

don 2334
Thanks Don. The long term outlook doesn't look good either.

I'll check into how to transfer the room to you and get back to you.

Fred

Well darn it Fred, I was hoping you'd get a green light from the doc. At least you and I can read about the crazies at NAFO. Throw some stabul in the tank and a charger on the battery, your feejeer will wait for you to get through this. Doug

Fred,

don 2334
Thanks Don. The long term outlook doesn't look good either.

I'll check into how to transfer the room to you and get back to you.

Fred
Fred, you can reach me at [email protected]

Don

Hi Fred,

I miss out too. Hope there is something good on television or better still that the lucky ones keep us posted.

Best regards

Surly

:ph34r:
You guys can keep things going here on the forum while we're on the road... maybe photoshop a few photos of beemerdons in women's clothing... :lol:

Hi Fred,

I miss out too. Hope there is something good on television or better still that the lucky ones keep us posted.

Best regards

Surly

:ph34r:
You guys can keep things going here on the forum while we're on the road... maybe photoshop a few photos of beemerdons in women's clothing... :lol:
Hi Tyler,

nobody trusts me with photoshop! Look forward to you guys and gals keeping us all informed. Have a great time you all.

Hate to hear I won't be able to meet up with you again Fred. Take care of yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery.